News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cereal box cartoon character w u be

Started by wariopiano, December 15, 2012, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

TheZeldaPianist275

Lol, I'm used to it  ::)

It just seems like a bad idea to poke fun at somebody who's already been made fun of several times and not responded well to it.

SlowPokemon

Well his spelling and grammar resemble those of a middle schooler so idk about holding back.

But I think for this srsly high quality topic I will go with the little Frosted Mini Wheat guy, he's so cute
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 17, 2012, 06:23:50 PMWell his spelling and grammar resemble those of a middle schooler

This is true.  And wariopiano, I'd totally go for the Lucky Charms leprechaun.  I feel like I should know his name.... arrg what is it

Shadoninja

Snap, Crackle, AND Pop.

I would never be Lucky the Leprechaun or the Trix rabbit because people would be stealing from me all the time and I would never get what I wanted.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 18, 2012, 11:52:49 AMI would never be Lucky the Leprechaun or the Trix rabbit because people would be stealing from me all the time and I would never get what I wanted.
Bazooka says otherwise. :P

I Lucky were really magical, he wouldn't have to worry about being chased.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

wariopiano

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 17, 2012, 06:23:50 PMWell his spelling and grammar resemble those of a middle schooler so idk about holding back.

But I think for this srsly high quality topic I will go with the little Frosted Mini Wheat guy, he's so cute
I am not the best speller ever.
Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 16, 2012, 12:41:01 AMWariopiano, do you still have teeth to even eat cereal?

My parents made us brush are teeth 3 times a day. I do have pretty good teeth for me age.

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 15, 2012, 05:09:06 PMWariopiano, you certainly come up with some interesting ideas for topics...  :P
im still working on that. Dont worry some good ones shall come!

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

wariopiano

When I say Parents I mean My Aunt and Uncle.
When I was 2 in 1940 my mother died and my father was fighting in world war 2.
So my aunt and uncle watched me until i was 7 and my father came home in 1945 when the war ended.

Oh, something else you might think interesting: My aunt died in february of this year. she was 101.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: wariopiano on December 19, 2012, 09:26:19 AMhmm, sorry i cant remember :(
I had a feeling that you wouldn't remember where your father, a war hero who fought for his country fought. I guess it's because you forget stuff when you're older.