News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The shooting at the school in connecticut

Started by wariopiano, December 14, 2012, 02:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoboMoga

It breaks my heart to know that the teacher got killed trying to save the kids. What a traumatic incident it must have been for the kids who stayed alive, watching their friends and teacher die..

I still don't understand what inspires hate so much as to convince oneself that destroying precious life will solve one's problems. It's just pathetic. absolutely pathetic..

Nebbles

What's worse is that interviewers were trying to interview children. What the fuck made them think that was okay to interview traumatized children?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on December 15, 2012, 11:10:39 PMWhat's worse is that interviewers were trying to interview children. What the fuck made them think that was okay to interview traumatized children?
The fact that they are interviewers. U__U I just don't get some people... lots of people...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

No. That's no excuse. You shouldn't dare think you have the audacity to approach crying, scared children and think it's okay to ask them about an event like that.

MoboMoga

Omg that reminds me of the incident whare a man fell on a train track but instead of helping him up people were taking photos of him, and he was ran over by a train. messed.
Quote from: Nebbles on December 15, 2012, 11:16:34 PMNo. That's no excuse. You shouldn't dare think you have the audacity to approach crying, scared children and think it's okay to ask them about an event like that.
Exactly as Nebbles said. In a show called Panic 9-1-1, the emergency dispatcher told a victim to put her gun down when she was trying to protect herself because it was "against the law". AGAINST THE LAW. That's fucking PATHETIC.

Nebbles

I.. what??? how???

my brain is hurting I cannot comprehend the amount of humanity stupidity right now

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on December 15, 2012, 11:16:34 PMNo. That's no excuse. You shouldn't dare think you have the audacity to approach crying, scared children and think it's okay to ask them about an event like that.
You don't understand what I was trying to say; I never said that that was a valid reason.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

Quote from: MoboMoga on December 15, 2012, 11:19:23 PMOmg that reminds me of the incident whare a man fell on a train track but instead of helping him up people were taking photos of him, and he was ran over by a train. messed.

Yahhh I'm not sure if you were talking about the one in NY but that was on the news here. There was a whole thing on facebook where this jerk-ass "photojournalist" on my friend list said it was his job to take that picture of the guy about to be hit by the train and send it off to a crap newspaper for attention. I could post the whole argument but I didn't blur names yet. Also she defriended lol.

One of my friends brought up the morality thing after I told her about the crap that British tabloids go through to get news. I guess fame and money drives these guys to be vultures or something.

---

Did anyone read the names of the victims? If you haven't, don't :( It makes it worse...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: MoboMoga on December 15, 2012, 11:19:23 PMOmg that reminds me of the incident whare a man fell on a train track but instead of helping him up people were taking photos of him, and he was ran over by a train. messed.
WHAT THE HELL
I'm now very disappointed in mankind.

There was this shooting in New Year's Eve in 2010 if I do recall. It happened like less than one kilometre away from where I was. The man shot so many people that it was insane. And he didn't kill himself after that, instead he decided to RUN AWAY from the crime scene. Guess where he was heading. Yeah. Towards me. It was the scariest thing ever. Seriously. My mother called, and she told me to come home this instant. I asked why, and damn I was scared. Luckily he went a way that was half a mile away from way to home. Before he was found, he killed himself and his ex-girlfriend. Now, let's think about this a sec.
He killed like 10 people for no reason in a food store to get back at his ex-girlfriend. Damn guns should be illegal.

MoboMoga

The same day this shooting in Conneticut happened, another crazy guy in China killed school children, and the day after that a man (I forgot where) shot 46 (I think) bullets in the air in the parking lot in Macy's..

Words fail me.

Nebbles

MoboMoga

Waddle Bro

Why can't the world be a nice place where everybody are peaceful and calm? :(

ninja'd

Bubbles

Theres some philosiphal thing (I forget what its called, or even if it has a name) that basically says good cannot exist without evil. It makes sense but its depressing at the same time

MoboMoga

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 16, 2012, 01:22:00 PMWhy can't the world be a nice place where everybody are peaceful and calm? :(

Alas, a question that cannot be answered. It's really because of humanity. Common to all humans is love, as well as hate. Everyone knows (even non-Christians) that in this world, hate always comes with love, the two are inseparable. How? Because we humans are the link to this tragedy, they connect both essences by, well, existing in the first place. Therefore we can't say we live in a sad place, it's right to say that we have contaminated a wonderful place.