News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The shooting at the school in connecticut

Started by wariopiano, December 14, 2012, 02:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wariopiano

There was an awful, awful shooting in New Town, Connecticut at a school.
The guy killed 26 people, 20 of them were 5-10 years old :'( :'(, and the other 6 were adults. :'(
Then the Guy killed himself........
I am just so sad about all of it  :'(

Cobraroll

My condolences. We had a similar situation over here last year too. Always awful when such things happen, especially to youths and kids.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

wariopiano

Yes, its just the most awful thing. Especiallt to kids! :'(

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

wariopiano

Quote from: Nebbles on December 14, 2012, 03:56:10 PMThe world is going freaking nuts.
You are right!
I couldnt imagine, even in my wildest dreams killing somone!

TheZeldaPianist275

arrg.  SO depressed right now.  Everyone keep praying.

wariopiano

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 14, 2012, 03:58:41 PMarrg.  SO depressed right now.  Everyone keep praying.
We shall (me and my great grandsons and family)

blueflower999

I think one of the adults he killed was his own mother...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

His mom was found in her home, not at the school. Which makes it even more terrible. It's scary that anybody with a gun could just walk into a school like that.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

How do you point a gun at a child and pull the trigger. Just...how
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 15, 2012, 12:27:57 PMHow do you point a gun at a child and pull the trigger. Just...how
And twenty times? Just blows me away...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

It's just fucking disgusting. Guess the guy who did that didn't want to be a sad loser who shot himself in his basement, but a "celebrity" - someone who will forever be remembered as the fucking retard who shot 20 something children.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 15, 2012, 12:27:57 PMHow do you point a gun at a child and pull the trigger. Just...how
They normally have some reason behind the shooting, for example the columbine shooting had some reason behind the attacking (it's somewhere in there), Hav'nt found the reason behind this shooting.