News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[MUL] Tales Series - Multiple Songs

Started by vermanubis, December 04, 2012, 04:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermanubis

Hi, everyone.

I'd be eternally grateful if someone could do some sheets for the following:

[]Tales of Symphonia
A Town of Wind and Ruins
The Kingdom City of Meltokio

[]Tales of the Abyss
Shurrey Hills

[]Tales of Vesperia
Golden Sand Arabesque

Very much obliged to anyone who'd be willing to undertake these. I'd be satisfied with even just one.

MoboMoga

Hi there!  I think it would be better to put the full name of the game in your request title: [MUL] Tales of Symphonia- Multiple Songs because people may be more interested if they find out it's a game they know when they look at the request. Good luck finding your arrangers.  :)

Shadoninja

Quote from: MoboMoga on December 04, 2012, 09:28:40 PMHi there!  I think it would be better to put the full name of the game in your request title: [MUL] Tales of Symphonia- Multiple Songs because people may be more interested if they find out it's a game they know when they look at the request. Good luck finding your arrangers.  :)
Take another look.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MoboMoga

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 04, 2012, 09:29:55 PMTake another look.
What's that supposed to mean?  :o

EDIT: Oh haha, I thought they were all the same. Nvm then.  :P Would it be better for him to put Tales of Symphia/Abyss? Or does that require another request thread? Oh and hi Shado

vermanubis

Thanks for the beautification and well-wishes, guys.