News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Super Zombie

Well it just seems that people regard anime children's movies like non-children's movies. There was this comic I saw in which this japanese guy is saying how spongebob squarepants is the greatest thing ever, so it's like that.

fingerz

Spongebob Squarepants is awesome!! I mean seriously, there's not many people thicker than Patrick. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Hm. Avatar was better than I thought.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: winterkid09 on March 08, 2011, 01:15:27 PMHm. Avatar Pocahontas In Space was better than I thought.
*fixed

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

I had low expectations. so yes, better than I thought

SlowPokemon

Avatar was not HORRIBLE, but I cannot understand how anyone thinks it's awesome. Hell, freaking Alice in Wonderland had better visual effects...

fingerz

Slow! You're not a Spinda anymore? WHY???
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Just watched Harry Brown. One bad ass movie to say the least. Its been playing on the EPIX movie channel quite a bit recently. Watch it if you get the chance.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on March 08, 2011, 08:54:03 PMSlow! You're not a Spinda anymore? WHY???

drpamplemousse gave like three little hints to change it then sent several members a message telling us we should... then he complains about it, calling it a "grass gardevoir".... >__> spinda is coming back soon, probbaly not the same picture though.

fingerz

I see. I think it's an awesome picture of Serperior. :D

Jub3r7

So. Are you going to watch "Victini and the Black Hero" or "Victini and the White Hero"?

Or both. :P And if you're not going to watch either one, no comment is necessary.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Might watch, might not watch. I'm not really captivated by Pokemon movies. The only one I liked was the one with Celebi in it.

Roz~

Probably going to watch both if I'm bored/don't have a lot of stuff to do.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.