News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Hey Jimbob, mind introducing yourself? It stops people from prejudging you. Kinda like SFK just did.

SuperFireKirby

Ingus, I actually know Jimbob.

And he does own a mexican.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Brassman388

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 09, 2009, 08:07:18 PMIngus, I actually know Jimbob.

And he does own a mexican.

Hahahaha

mantis985

Pan's Labyrinth good, except its only in spanish...

SuperFireKirby

That doesn't take away from its beastyness.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Lunatite

nightmare on elm street 1 and 3 blew me away, i thought that was the most clever horror movie, that and silence of the lambs. i recently got into the whole horror deal lol

SuperFireKirby

If you like horror, try Halloween. The original 1979 version. Not the new crappy Rob Zombie version.

KefkaticFanatic

I've been watching a bunch of old Bond films.  Got through The Spy Who Loved Me, The Living Daylights, For Your Eyes Only, and Goldeneye.  Also finally seeing Batman Begins cause I never did.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 23, 2009, 04:39:09 PMAlso finally seeing Batman Begins cause I never did.

Good movie. So was the sequel.

KefkaticFanatic

Agreed.  It starts a bit slow, but ends up still being pretty enjoyable.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I like how it takes the comical-ness out of batman. No over complicated plots filled with obvious flaws made by goofy super villains that don't look nearly as goofy as Adam West in tights.

KefkaticFanatic

Yes, but nothing is more entertaining than the Jack Nicholson Joker.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Nope. And I'm pretty sure there's a reference to Watchmen in the movie."You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs." I think that was it. But just be sure never to rub another mans rhubarb.Heheheh.

SuperFireKirby

Anyone seen Zombieland or Men Who Stare At Goats. They both look amazing but I can't decide which one I should see.