News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASH501ST

I have to many favorite movies....
But I think one of my life long favorites would definitely be Star Wars!
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

SuperFireKirby

So, everyone knows about Shaun of the Dead, I hope?

Well GUESS WHAT. THERE'S A FUCKING CUBAN VERSION.

IT'S CALLED JUAN OF THE DEAD. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ASH501ST

Wow, I actually had to look it up because I didn't believe it....And there it is
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

SuperFireKirby

WATCH IT. IT'S AMAZING

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ASH501ST

I'm assuming it's like a parody of a parody?
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

SlowPokemon

I watched Silver Linings Playbook, it was beautiful and probably the best romantic comedy I've ever seen. I usually hate romantic comedies.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

I saw The Great Gatsby for the second time, it is truly an excellent film. Probably because Luhrmann decided to actually stick to the book.

Daisy is my favorite character. I hate her so much. I loved reading The Great Gatsby because all of the characters are disgusting and selfish other than Gatsby and, to some extent, Nick. That translated pretty well to Luhrmann's movie, though too often it portrayed Daisy as an innocent victim when in reality she was the instigator of many if not most of the bad things that happened.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I plan to see Gatsby pretty soon... hopefully today or tomorrow...I hope I like it, because I enjoyed the book a lot. I've heard mixed reviews on it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

EFitTrainr

So how 'bout that Star Trek
I like food.

Yugi

Quote from: shadowkirby on May 18, 2013, 05:01:35 PMSo how 'bout that Star Trek
I just watched that a few hours ago!

Spoiler
KHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Finally saw Moonrise Kingdom. It's an AWESOME movie. There are a few parts that are kinda awkward to watch, but definitely a must-see. It's going on my list of movies from 2012 that were better than Argo.

Yugi

Just watched Emperors New Groove.

Kuzco is my favorite Disney Princess.

blueflower999

Has anyone here ever seen Dead Poet's Society? I watched it today and very much enjoyed it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

^Freakin love that movie.

Oh, I finally watched Fight Club last week. How the fuck did I not see this movie sooner. I give it 11 out of 10.

blueflower999

Dead Poet's Society
I had this awful knot in my stomach at the end of the movie. It was pretty moving.
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999