News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Omega Story Thread.

Started by Yugi, December 01, 2012, 01:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Do not post in this topic, any questions with this go in the discussion thread.
Thank you for your kindness.

Yugi

The Door Opened.

The Room inside was dark and cold, the walls glooming and grey, and the slamming of the door echoing around the room. There was a grave at the other end of the room, with 8 figures walking towards it.

"WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE ANYWAY, I THOUGHT THE SEAL COULD ONLY BE BROKEN IF WE WERE DEFEATED!" One of the figures proclaimed out loud.

"Keep your voice down, I can hear it from here", another complained.

"YOU WANNA GO!? HUH!?", The first person shouted back.

"KEEP IT DOWN, BOTH OF YOU", a third shouted. "We have to do this quick, if someone finds us in here, we will die without our purpose being fulfilled". "Look, we're here now" he pointed out as each figure stood around the grave.

"Let us begin", one person said as each person touched the gravestone.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Yugi

In this world, there is an ordinary person, his name is Marty.

He used to live in the USA, in the State of Illanois, however, due to a massacre leaving only 10 alive, he has moved to the state of Washington, and will enrol in the local High School there.

This is his story.

Yugi

Chapter I: Begin 1.
19/3/2013

The boy woke up and looked around, at first he was surprised, but then he calmed down after he realised that this was his new room. "I should really get used to this", he thought as he got dressed and went downstairs.

He had breckfast, same as always, Toast with jam. After brushing his teeth he started his walk towards his new school.

Everything was normal as he walked to school, he heard a convosation between two people next to him about the new Coldplay album, there were posters about a rave happening, and there was a fairly large Gridlock happening on one of the streets surrounding the school.

After 10 minutes of walking, he arrived at the school, after looking around at his surroundings, he continued, a letter had told him to go to the Citadel, wherever that was.

He became lost looking for the citadel. After 5 minutes of looking/exploring, he gave up and asked a student where the citadel was.

"Sorry to bother you, but where's the citadel"?

"Few metres thattaway" the student said as he pointed to the entrence that the boy had came into. "I'm judging that you're the new kid"?

"Yeah, name's Marty".

"Name's Eric".

"See you around I guess".

"See ya". Eric said lightheartedly as he continued on his way.

Marty started walking down the citadel while cursing himself for not knowing his whereabouts in this school.

When he entered the citadel, a kid walked up to him.

He was tall, with short brown hair. His posture was untidy, leaning over for no reason whatsoever. Oh his hand he had a tattoo with a symbol of  ιΆ¨ on it. "You're Marty, Right"? He asked.

"Correct".

"Okay then, here's your timetable, and come back here in Period 6"! He exclaimed.

Marty started to walk away, but right as he was going to walk out, the kid shouted back to him, "Sorry about what happened"! He shouted as both of them continued on their way.

He walked to his first class, Science, E12.

He was about to enter the classroom when he heard someone say "I would suggest that one of us cut their arm of". Followed by shouts of "WHAT" and "YOU'RE PSYCOTIC"!

He came into the room, in the Front, a tall girl with long auburn hair and hazel eyes, and a medium size kid with short black hair in a crew cut were handcuffed together.

"Oh hey, it's the new kid". The short boy noticed. "Would you please kindly help us in my current sitiation, I can't stand her" He said as he pointed to the girl handcuffed to him.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY"!? The Girl shouted at the boy.

"I merely stated my opinion, is that against your laws or something"? He asked.

"WELL IT MAKES PEOPLE HATE YOU".

"Please stop arguing, it makes you look idiotic". A third voice interjected.

"FINE THEN"!! They both shouted.

After what was 10 minutes of trying to get the handcuffs off, someone eventually found the keys and they eventually got free of each other.

"You're Marty, Right"? The teacher asked, "Go sit next to Mae and Xenophus". He ordered as he pointed to the two handcuffed people. Marty complied and sat next to them.

"HeHillo, as tMy Namehe teacher said My name is XenoMaephus", the two kids said at the same time, then stared at each other with thunder in their eyes.

"Try and get along  you two". Marty advised to both of them.

The lesson continued normally, the teacher was talking about friction, a topic that Marty already knew. He was on the verge of sleeping when a piercing noise that was louder than dubstep blared across the school.,
Everyone looked at the teacher, wondering what was happening.

"shitshitshitSHITHIHSHIT THERE'S A FIRE EVERYONE, GET OUT".

Everyone started to panic, some people ran out of the room straight away, while most, including Mae, Xenophious, and Marty, calmly walked towards the exit.

When they got outside, they saw the fire.

It was huge, covering the entire sport hall, consuming everything in sight, people were running everywhere, clearly scared of the fire. It was utter chaos.

However, when Marty was walking up to the safe place, something caught his eye.

Two shrouded figures were walking around in the hall, taunting a third.

TO BE CONTINUED.

SlowPokemon

is this a story you are writing?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Yugi