TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Haha I meant to speak up privately, since whoever was the only person to vote for the public reveal didnt actually want to help the humans

And like I said before, its not a good judgement to vote for the people who claimed water starters just because no one else did, since they could be in fear of being wolfed. Plus idk how they would even know how to kill off the other water starters since starters arent exactly a public thing

Bubbles

Plus Im 99% positive that myself, TBWCW, K-night, and shadowkirby are humans, so thats a pretty big chunk out of the Trainers. If you're going to rely on claiming starters for humaness, that literally leaves Dude, Mashi and Spit as wolves.

Mashi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 10, 2012, 07:36:28 PMPlus Im 99% positive that myself, TBWCW, K-night, and shadowkirby are humans, so thats a pretty big chunk out of the Trainers. If you're going to rely on claiming starters for humaness, that literally leaves Dude, Mashi and Spit as wolves.
Basing Humans on who claimed their Starters is frivolous and you know it, Bubbles. :P
I understand that I've been inactive, but there's reasonable evidence towards my humanity; namely that I was wolfed and guarded myself in fear of being wolfed.  Although Wolves have wolfed themselves before, the difference in this game is that I possess a one time guard (Darmanatine) and a chance wolfing, so there's no guarantee for the success of a wolfing for my guard to even be useful.

However, I suppose I can't blame you for making a drastic deduction, considering hardly anything has occurred in the game.  I still can't say I understand whatever davy has been talking about with his alliance plan, frankly, and would like to get that cleared up.  I'm having trouble frequenting the chatroom, but I'll try to be in there as much as possible to discuss the game and interrogate people.  We need to settle for a lynch by tomorrow.  I'll probably be home by 7 or 8PM tomorrow (hopefully earlier).  So be prepared to have a speedy discussion by then to try to get something done!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 10, 2012, 07:32:40 PMAnd like I said before, its not a good judgement to vote for the people who claimed water starters just because no one else did, since they could be in fear of being wolfed. Plus idk how they would even know how to kill off the other water starters since starters arent exactly a public thing
Wait what; that contradicts itself.
If they control the seerings, things can get deadly... fast...

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 10, 2012, 07:36:28 PMIf you're going to rely on claiming starters for humaness, that literally leaves Dude, Mashi and Spit as wolves.
Contradicts what you said above, and what I said...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

BDS, what you just said honestly doesn't make any sense. None of the starter people knew each other, and besides, the odds of three wolves getting three of the water starters is really low. On top of that at least one of the water starter holders was lynched, not wolfed.

I think what Davy's said makes sense, but we need some sort of failsafe in case he's a wolf (for the seering portion of his plan in particular). Why don't we just vote for public seerings as well?

davy

Quote from: Mashi on December 10, 2012, 09:25:08 PMI'll probably be home by 7 or 8PM tomorrow (hopefully earlier).  So be prepared to have a speedy discussion by then to try to get something done!!!

Just confirming that I won't be on by that time.

Quote from: gzgregory on December 11, 2012, 07:34:49 AMI think what Davy's said makes sense, but we need some sort of failsafe in case he's a wolf (for the seering portion of his plan in particular). Why don't we just vote for public seerings as well?

The reason why I preferred that I would decide who to be seer'd instead of a voting is because I have more information than any other human. I prefer not having to take the risk of having an alliance member seer'd, as I know that player's color already, and I don't feel like revealing an alliance member just for the sake of missing a seering. Additionaly, I can discuss the target with the alliance and at most one alliance member is a wolf, which means humans are always better represented in the alliance than the wolves.
However, if more players prefer having a voting for seering, than it's okay with me.

Dude and Mashi are currently of the players who seem the least human the least active. I put Mashi for vigi'ing because I think he'll be better able to make a good defense than Dude.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dude

Ok I'll be lazy and give up.

But before I do, Davy, because you're not one of my partners.

spitllama

Are you claiming wolf again -_-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

...again?
When did I do it before? ???

I wasn't even expecting to live this long tbh.

クックックック

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

I-I-I-INSTA!!!
*Hosted by the_last_sheikah and Waddle Bro*

The game's universal effect: Items and Cardflip

The Rivals(Wolves):

1. Rival
2. Rival
3. Rival

The wolves don't know eachother.

The Trainers(Humans):

4. Trainer
5. Trainer
6. Trainer
7. Trainer
8. Trainer
9. Trainer
10. Trainer

11. Trainer (will be told that (s)he's green)
12. Trainer (will be told that (s)he's green)

1. Youngster BlackDragonSlayer
2. Artist K-NiGhT
3. Beauty Bubbles7689
4. Aroma Lady/Guy blueflower999
5. PI shadowkirby
6. Veteran Dude
7. The Fisherman Who Cried Wolf
8. Black Belt gzgregory
9. Cooltrainer Mashi
10. Ace Trainer spitllama P
11. Gentleman davy
12. PokéManiac Jub3r7 P

davy was hit by Guillotine!  davy was OHKO'd!!!!!
It is now Night 3.  Night 3 ends Wednesday 11 PM EST.(use this http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/ to convert)

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 11, 2012, 02:05:31 PMI-I-I-INSTA!!!
*Hosted by the_last_sheikah and Waddle Bro*

The game's universal effect: Items and Cardflip

The Rivals(Wolves):

1. Rival
2. Rival
3. Rival

The wolves don't know eachother.

The Trainers(Humans):

4. Trainer
5. Trainer
6. Trainer
7. Trainer
8. Trainer
9. Trainer
10. Trainer

11. Trainer (will be told that (s)he's green)
12. Trainer (will be told that (s)he's green)

1. Youngster BlackDragonSlayer
2. Artist K-NiGhT
3. Beauty Bubbles7689
4. Aroma Lady/Guy blueflower999
5. PI shadowkirby
6. Veteran Dude
7. The Fisherman Who Cried Wolf
8. Black Belt gzgregory
9. Cooltrainer Mashi
10. Ace Trainer spitllama P
11. Gentleman davy
12. PokéManiac Jub3r7 P

davy was hit by Guillotine!  davy was OHKO'd!!!!!
It is now Night 3.  Night 3 ends Wednesday 11 PM EST.(use this http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/ to convert)

Oh Dude...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.
Viging Dude is obvious.
Quote from: Dude on December 11, 2012, 08:49:47 AMyou're not one of my partners.
This is extremely worrying. Boy probably wasn't lying about having Slakoth, and is certainly human. I'm not certain about a Davy revival due to what Dude said, but maybe I'm just overthinking this.
Any suggestions for seerings?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on December 11, 2012, 03:02:36 PMAaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.
Viging Dude is obvious.This is extremely worrying. Boy probably wasn't lying about having Slakoth, and is certainly human. I'm not certain about a Davy revival due to what Dude said, but maybe I'm just overthinking this.
Any suggestions for seerings?
Revive: K-NiGhT
Vigi: Dude
Seer: Blueflower

Seem good? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

gzgregory, I think you are overthinking it.  For whatever reason, Doodle felt that davy was Human, so he OHKO'd him.  I don't think a Wolf would make such an audacious move at the risk of losing a potential partner.

It's Night 3, so Grass Starters, use your power to revive davy.  I think that what occurred last Phase is proof enough that he's Human (even though he's a jerk for suggesting to vigi me even though there's clear evidence towards my humanity!!!).  As gzgregory stated, vigi Doodle.  In regard to the seering, I agree with the voting idea.  However, since davy is dead, we can't really do that, since the Wolves may wolf whomever we plan to seer, so for now, Blue Starters, I suggest discussing among yourselves whom you would like to seer.  That way, even if one of the Blue Starter holders is a Wolf, he/she may not be inclined to wolf who's seered in fear of being found out among the 3 Water Starters that have claimed.

Mind you all, also, I would suggest not purely trying to find Wolves by eliminating people you think are Humans and focusing in on inactives; it never works.  The Wolves are supposed to act Human, so naturally they would possibly be among the Players you believe are most Human.  Could an inactive person be a Wolf?  Of course.  Is it likely for all 3 to be inactive, however?  No.

Anyhow, I'll be in the chatroom now, as I said yesterday, so come in and ping me to discuss the game!