News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

^ Unless there was a 72 way KitB and it somehow landed on the least effective Pokemon to reveal, but I really doubt that

Greg

Wrong. Electrode is revealed automatically, by default. I don't think the Pokemon reveal power was even used, however that works.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: gzgregory on December 09, 2012, 02:41:23 PMWrong. Electrode is revealed automatically, by default. I don't think the Pokemon reveal power was even used, however that works.
Shadowkirby has Electrode. That was the public Pokemon reveal. Electrode's effect activated because it's holder died.

Greg

Oh. I kind of thought it would be clear who used Electrode due to the fact that they had to be lynched last phase. Ah well.

Jub3r7

Apparently there are three wolves left.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

^I got that too. No idea where it came from though.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 09, 2012, 03:09:46 PMShadowkirby has Electrode. That was the public Pokemon reveal. Electrode's effect activated because it's holder died.

Waddle, I just want to make sure so Im not confused anymore. By default, Electrode would be revealed since the owner was lynched. Electrode's power makes it revealed when the owner is lynched. The grass starters night 2 power is a public Pokemon reveal. Was Electrode the only Pokemon revealed because it overruled the grass starter (so theres only 1 public pokemon reveal) or was the grass starter reveal Electrode, making Electrode technically being revealed twice?

^thats a yes or no question, since I understand theres some info that you cannot give out

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 09, 2012, 06:16:29 PM^I got that too. No idea where it came from though.
That means you have a water starter, which was its night 2 power

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 09, 2012, 07:36:25 PMWaddle, I just want to make sure so Im not confused anymore. By default, Electrode would be revealed since the owner was lynched. Electrode's power makes it revealed when the owner is lynched. The grass starters night 2 power is a public Pokemon reveal. Was Electrode the only Pokemon revealed because it overruled the grass starter (so theres only 1 public pokemon reveal) or was the grass starter reveal Electrode, making Electrode technically being revealed twice?
Yes.

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 09, 2012, 07:49:22 PMWell that's not too good...

Actually, that is pretty good. It means that we can be sure that Shadowkirby, K-Night and TBWCW were humans, which makes them exelent revival targets. Also, on an earlier page you said that, unless something with painting happened, that would mean I would be the MW. Can you explain that?

I suggest that in this and all following day phases, we do not only vote for a player to be lynched, but also underline a vote for a player to be vigi'd, because if our vigi's work together, the wolves won't gain the upper hand.

Finaly, I suggest taht at the beginning of the night, I'll post a name of a player to be public seer'd. Once again to prevend the wolves from gaining the upper hand.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on December 10, 2012, 08:50:54 AMActually, that is pretty good. It means that we can be sure that Shadowkirby, K-Night and TBWCW were humans, which makes them exelent revival targets. Also, on an earlier page you said that, unless something with painting happened, that would mean I would be the MW. Can you explain that?
If one of you was painted (you and any of the dead players), then it would disguise your wolf color. However, if Jub and blueflower are to be trusted, that means that none of those other players were wolves, as you said.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

I'll corroborate what Jub and blueflower said.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on December 10, 2012, 02:39:17 PMI'll corroborate what Jub and blueflower said.
Good; anybody else wishing to give credence... or are the rest of the water-starter-holders not-really-here?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 09, 2012, 08:51:04 PMYes.

Well. Then whoever has a starter grass pokemon needs to speak up :/

And this might just be paranioa, but I really dont think you should be claiming starters to the thread. Personally, starters are one of the biggest powers and are a target for wolfings. If a wolf sees that so-and-so has a water starter and is going to seer them, they would probably choose to wolf them

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 10, 2012, 04:47:02 PMWell. Then whoever has a starter grass pokemon needs to speak up :/

And this might just be paranioa, but I really dont think you should be claiming starters to the thread. Personally, starters are one of the biggest powers and are a target for wolfings. If a wolf sees that so-and-so has a water starter and is going to seer them, they would probably choose to wolf them
Wait a minute... you just said that grass-starter-owners should speak up... but then you said not to claim...

Also:
Jub3r7

If Jub, blueflower, and gzgregory are the only three people left with water starters, then there's something suspicious going on (e.g. they killed off the other water-starter-people to make themselves the only ones with the power). I don't want to be making rash judgements, but right now, nobody else has a really obvious chance of being a wolf...
Except maybe Mashi. :P But then again, maybe not...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber