News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Oh. Apparently we were supposed to vote again cause it was a new day phase. Mah bad.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 07, 2012, 08:29:47 PMOops sorry, I meant to say day 2 will be relived.

So progress goes:
Night 1
Day 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 2
Night 3
continues as normal.
Very... interesting...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

I would like to ask the guardevoir holder to guard me, because I'm a likely wolf target.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

the_last_sheikah

sorry, can't update, on 3DS, will get first thing tomorrow, phase is over though.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 30, 2012, 04:11:46 PMNight 2: Grass starter holders vote for Pokemon they want to be revealed in the beginning of Day 2. Fire starter holders vote for the player they need to give a Brutal power. Water holders do not vote this phase. Instead they get psychic results in the beginning of Day 2 by PM.
The phase is over, but I'm reminding about this to avoid any confusion.

the_last_sheikah

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League
*Hosted by the_last_sheikah and Waddle Bro*

The game's universal effect: Items and Cardflip

The Rivals(Wolves):

1. Rival
2. Rival
3. Rival

The wolves don't know eachother.

The Trainers(Humans):

4. Trainer
5. Trainer
6. Trainer
7. Trainer
8. Trainer
9. Trainer
10. Trainer

11. Trainer (will be told that (s)he's green)
12. Trainer (will be told that (s)he's green)

1. Youngster BlackDragonSlayer
2. Artist K-NiGhT
3. Beauty Bubbles7689
4. Aroma Lady/Guy blueflower999
5. PI shadowkirby
6. Veteran Dude
7. The Fisherman Who Cried Wolf
8. Black Belt gzgregory
9. Cooltrainer Mashi
10. Ace Trainer spitllama P
11. Gentleman davy
12. PokéManiac Jub3r7 P

K-NiGhT was trapped in a whirlpool!  K-NiGhT fainted!
It is now Day 2.  Day 2 ends Tuesday 10 PM EST.(use this http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/ to convert)

Shadowkirby has an Electrode!
Electrode used explosion! Davy is one vote away from an insta!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Well, shit. Hey this is my first time getting wolfed! Need to make a great death post...uh...

Go on without me...!

Yeah. Awesome. Go get 'em, guys.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

Obviously, don't vote for davy. Whoever does will be deemed a wolf.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

So according to the starter's powers for night 2, whoever has the grass starters voted for electrode to be revealed. Might I ask, why?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 09, 2012, 10:41:28 AMSo according to the starter's powers for night 2, whoever has the grass starters voted for electrode to be revealed. Might I ask, why?
I haven't voted ONCE for the starter powers yet. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

So hosts, if no one votes for the starter powers does that mean that its a KitB situation or does it just not happen?

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 09, 2012, 12:35:55 PMSo hosts, if no one votes for the starter powers does that mean that its a KitB situation or does it just not happen?
In that case, a KitB would occur.

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 09, 2012, 11:42:40 AMI haven't voted ONCE for the starter powers yet. :P
Quote from: blueflower999 on December 09, 2012, 11:45:37 AM^Neither have I
Do you both have grass starters? By looking at the powers I think Night 2 grass would be the only one that would be confirmed, since it would be revealed publicly. If you dont want to reveal it to the thread you could pm me.

Since Electrode was the one who was revealed, I think it could have been a wolf who voted for it. Electrode is revealed upon death, while Weezing is kept secret. The only reason I can see of someone voting innocently for Electrode would be that they didnt want to accidently lynch the holder and create a 1 away from insta. That still isnt a good argument since Electrode's effects are easily avoided, and as spit said, whoever votes for davy will be deemed a wolf.