News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on December 05, 2012, 05:16:13 PMFourth possibility: neither were wolves.
:P
In any case, although Davy's bargaining for a starter strikes me as odd, I don't think that necessarily means he's a wolf: the odds are against it due to colors. On the other hand, Mashi mentioned last night that nobody in this pseudo-alliance was actually confirmed, so we should take anything they say with a grain of salt!
That is a lot less likely, given both of their actions... either that, or most of the wolves aren't very active on the topic!!! Or are hiding well. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Day phase is going to end soon, and I don't want a phantom. So I'm going to placde my vote on Dude because he's not very active, which is the thing he usually does when he is a wolf (plus there's not much to go on anyway).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Quote from: davy on December 06, 2012, 12:31:30 PMDay phase is going to end soon, and I don't want a phantom. So I'm going to placde my vote on Dude because he's not very active, which is the thing he usually does when he is a wolf (plus there's not much to go on anyway).
lolk Dude

This game is so insanely confusing I wouldn't do much for you guys anyway.

Sorry. I sucked this time. :-[

BlackDragonSlayer

Safety on Bubbles7689...

I really hoped that there would be more discussion, but... unfortunately, not much has come except an escaped wolfing...

Don't give up hope Dude!! You can still help us!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 06, 2012, 12:50:41 PMDon't give up hope Dude!!
But I'm good at it! I was told to go with my strengths!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on December 06, 2012, 12:55:59 PMBut I'm good at it! I was told to go with my strengths!
Let's use our brains!! Try and find the wolves before the phase is over... before lots of phantoms are given out... :P
Hmm... I really didn't think that there would be this much confusion... I had hoped that everyone would work together...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

We're quite divided...

Well, why not DISCUSS things... get some information... or is everybody too afraid that they'll be framed?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Requesting 24 hour phase extension.  Although 36 hours is still quite a bit of time, I feel that it's often more acceptable to allot more time to Players if an event like this happens (as in, continue with ~48 hour minimum for Day Phases and ~24 hour minimum for Night Phases).

With that aside, I'll be in the chat in the meantime.  I'll have to leave in about 45 minutes though (6:15PM EST), but will return at about 8PM EST.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on December 06, 2012, 02:33:17 PMRequesting 24 hour phase extension.  Although 36 hours is still quite a bit of time, I feel that it's often more acceptable to allot more time to Players if an event like this happens (as in, continue with ~48 hour minimum for Day Phases and ~24 hour minimum for Night Phases).

With that aside, I'll be in the chat in the meantime.  I'll have to leave in about 45 minutes though (6:15PM EST), but will return at about 8PM EST.
Give people time for discussion (hint hint) and avoid a whole truck-full of phantoms...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

I am consulting Waddle's opinion on the matter, but most likely I will extend the phase.  Carry on as normal though.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Bleh. Please extend it

Safety on BDS

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 06, 2012, 03:55:16 PMBleh. Please extend it

Safety on BDS
We're all going back and forth and back and forth...
I thought more would come of this. But nobody wanted to talk? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber