News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 03, 2012, 02:26:57 PMCool, my seers on you tonight ;)
But its the day phase...plus you're 90% dead

Also you said that a wolf wouldn't protect themselves from a night phase, and though BDS is correct about the wolves possibly wolfing themselves, we have no proof that you actually have slakoth anyway, unless someone else would like to speak up

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 03, 2012, 02:26:57 PMCool, my seers on you tonight ;)
Thank you... for making no sense. :P Even if you weren't lynched, how can we even trust that you have a seer Pokemon? Or that you'd tell the truth, and not just pull another trick like earlier, to try and throw people into guilt, especially if you ARE a wolf?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Safety on Jub.
I don't agree with this lynch but I'm not particularly averse to it either.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

Safety on shadowkirby because I don't want a phantom but I'm not confident in this lynch either.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

EFitTrainr

Haven't I already been saftied on?
I like food.

Bubbles

Im pretty sure you've got 2 votes, not including jub's safty.

Same thing really

Mashi

Sorry for my inactivity, everyone; laptop troubles.  The issues are resolved now though.
Anyhow, TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's message to me read:

TWG Pokemon
« Sent to: Mashi on: Today at 03:55:05 PM »
ReplyQuoteRemove
Hi there [username], it appears that last night I got a red result on you, before I say anything in the main thread would you like to defend yourself?

Also, ahahahaha, I was wolfed.  I used Darmanitan on myself that Phase; turned out to be a good decision on my part.

Anyhow, I agree that I don't really find TheBoyWhoCriedWolf suspicious; from the PM he sent me, his plan seemed impulsive and quick (he forgot to insert my name!), not how I would imagine a Wolf to behave.

I would like those who voted for TheBoyWhoCriedWolf to post in response their reasons for voting him so quickly.

Anyhow, I'll be in the chat, so come visit so we can have a chat party!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on December 03, 2012, 04:32:13 PMSorry for my inactivity, everyone; laptop troubles.  The issues are resolved now though.
Anyhow, TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's message to me read:

TWG Pokemon
« Sent to: Mashi on: Today at 03:55:05 PM »
ReplyQuoteRemove
Hi there [username], it appears that last night I got a red result on you, before I say anything in the main thread would you like to defend yourself?

Also, ahahahaha, I was wolfed.  I used Darmanitan on myself that Phase; turned out to be a good decision on my part.

Anyhow, I agree that I don't really find TheBoyWhoCriedWolf suspicious; from the PM he sent me, his plan seemed impulsive and quick (he forgot to insert my name!), not how I would imagine a Wolf to behave.

I would like those who voted for TheBoyWhoCriedWolf to post in response their reasons for voting him so quickly.

Anyhow, I'll be in the chat, so come visit so we can have a chat party!!!
I have already posted my responses several, many times... again, I was not quick, nor impulsive; a good detective always looks over the facts.
The fact that he forgot your username makes it seem mechanical and, even more planned, because, apparently, he used some sort of copy and paste template. :P I it was impulsive, he would have only targeted a few people, lest he blow his cover... like he did anyway..

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: Mashi on December 03, 2012, 04:32:13 PMI would like those who voted for TheBoyWhoCriedWolf to post in response their reasons for voting him so quickly.

The reason why I voted for him was because I wanted to force him to make a defence. He has clearly been acting the most suspicious of all players yet, so I thought it was right to see what his defence would be. However, I did remove my vote later on when he obtained a lot of votes, because, although I do prefer him to be lynched atm above any other player, I don't want to insta him, so that there might be a player acting even more suspicious than he.

That being said, I have recieved nearly no claims for starter pokémon. Please claim to me.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bubbles

Everyone knows boy is going to be lynched, so idk why youre still avoiding an insta. It would just speed things up and end the phase faster. It would take something huge at this point to sway the vote before the phase ends

Unless davy is still sorting out the starter thing

Toby

Davy, I have one.

The top players haven't voted me so doesn't this show that maybe you guys are just a little paranoid? I have some of the best pokemon in this game. Someone please seer me tonight if I don't die, prove my innocence. Then I would like to trade some of my pokemon with ones that can seer (preferably lucario) and I can use it double the amount of times you guys can!

Bubbles

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 04, 2012, 09:22:53 AMI have some of the best pokemon in this game.
Weren't you just trying to trade two of your pokemon earlier because you said they were worthless to you?

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 04, 2012, 09:22:53 AMThen I would like to trade some of my pokemon with ones that can seer (preferably lucario)
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 01, 2012, 05:39:10 PMNoone wants my pokemon? Seriously? :( I got a seering. I'd switch it for majikarp honestly, but would rather something else..
Dont you already have a seer Pokemon? I dont see why you would need 4+ seerings, if what you're saying is true