TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on December 02, 2012, 05:49:29 PMI'll vote for shadowkirby cause he's so quiet.
The game has just started recently; some people prefer to sit back and observe. Me? I prefer to throw some stones in the pond, and then observe... unless sitting back would get more results.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Where the heck are Mashi and Bubbles, for that matter?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on December 02, 2012, 09:08:11 PMWhere the heck are Mashi and Bubbles, for that matter?
Bubbles: Last; page 10.

Mashi: ... .

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Ok, I've gotten sufficient information. You can insta now.

I think it would be usefull if players holding starters would claim to me (and claim what starters they have).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Toby

I still don't see why I'll be lynched, why don't we let mashi decide? Eh?

Bubbles

Quote from: gzgregory on December 02, 2012, 09:08:11 PMWhere the heck are Mashi and Bubbles, for that matter?
Did you not see me ranting about boy :P

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

Mashi's been having internet troubles.

In my opinion, TBWCW could be a human or a wolf given that his trick was to find other wolves.
I'm worried that the people leading the lynch against him could be wolves, if not humans who aren't thinking too hard.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

People I'm fairly certain aren't wolves are k-night and mashi for having confusion about the wolves not knowing each other later in the game, and Bubbles for sounding honest in her rant about theboywhocriedwolf.

Other than that, I don't really know. Also, note that I never said that TBWCW isn't a wolf; Mainly I think the insta that almost happened on him was a bit rushed, though.

And also if he posted something else that made him look suspicious within the last page or two, there's a slight chance I haven't read it yet.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Toby

All I've done is send messages and that makes me a wolf. :P

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 03, 2012, 12:28:56 PMAll I've done is send messages and that makes me a wolf. :P
Because of the way you did it.

I'm not just rushing a lynch; I'm examining all the details. Unless you can give us a reason not to suspect Boy here, or give us another suspect, then he's currently the most likely candidate for wolf.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

I can only use pokemon at night, and I have a pokemon to make me immune from 1 phase.

A wolf certainly wouldn't make himself immune to night phases, would he?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 03, 2012, 01:20:47 PMI can only use pokemon at night, and I have a pokemon to make me immune from 1 phase.

A wolf certainly wouldn't make himself immune to night phases, would he?
The wolves don't know each other; there's actually a chance the wolves could wolf another wolf by mistake.
If a wolf had a plan during the day, they'd want to keep themselves as safe as possible beforehand.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby