News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 02, 2012, 02:32:21 PMI should have sent them to a few suspicious people? That's what you do when you are a wolf as to not be brought suspicion upon and then crack down. I on the other hand though ah, to hell with it and sent it to almost everyone because as a human I can justify myself greatly.

You don't have anything you can use against me at the moment and in my opinion I think we should look into whoever started this lynch, it's based on something that didn't work out right. That is all.

I actually think if you guys would take time to look over my play and my actions you would see I infact look more human than wolf.
1: Actually, if you would have done that, it would make you look more human; less suspicious... instead of sifting through the crowd...

2: And you don't have anything otherwise.

3: I have carefully inspected your actions, and they lean toward you being a wolf. Sorry if you're actually a human...

In addition, your reason for voting for Shadowkirby has even less reasoning behind it than us voting for you. Merely voting for someone, unless the circumstances behind it aren't exactly right (usually, though, you can tell :P), does not put suspicion on that person. Sometimes, you can detect the little "wolf idiosyncrasies."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

^Pretty sure he did not. And I didn't get sent a message, and yet I voted for you.

TWG advice: Even if you're not a wolf, don't do weird crap to try to "help the human team". If you do weird crap, people are going to get suspicious, lynch you, and then you just hurt the human team instead of helping it. If your plan is so obscure and hard to defend in the thread, then don't do it!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

My above post was directed at TBWCW, not BDS. Sorry, got ninja'd.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Right if you want to lynch me fair enough. Take my pokemon at least though.

Gz, was going to wait for later to see if I could trust you or not but hey ho, if your a wolf ah well. I have metagross, would you like to trade? I can't use him today because my slakoth is active so I can only use pokemon at night.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Greg

I don't understand why you guys are all beating on TBWCW. The technique he's just used has been done before.

spitllama

I (surprisingly) agree with gzg. Jub has done this before... so has Mashi... and Verm. Before everyone freaked out I was actually figuring that it was a human plan to find wolves.

Really think you're all overreacting a little.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

Graah i had something really well thought out to say, but then I realized that wolves don't know each other. Dang it.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on December 02, 2012, 04:10:38 PMI don't understand why you guys are all beating on TBWCW. The technique he's just used has been done before.
Then it's not a very clever technique. Because, if it fails, which it has a giant chance to do, especially in a case like this, it makes the one who tries it seem that much more like a wolf.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

It definitely would have been wise for him to tell someone before he did it (ex/ Jub warned Mashi before he claimed wolf to the thread when he did it).

However, like davy said (with opposite logic ironically ::)), a wolf would be the first to reply to an accusation like that.

TBWCW, who DID reply to you?
Submissions Page

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on December 02, 2012, 04:56:36 PMIt definitely would have been wise for him to tell someone before he did it (ex/ Jub warned Mashi before he claimed wolf to the thread when he did it).

However, like davy said (with opposite logic ironically ::)), a wolf would be the first to reply to an accusation like that.

TBWCW, who DID reply to you?
If I were a wolf, I wouldn't reply to it at all, unless I had a good cover up... such as the possibility of being a miller, or even turning the accusation on the PM sender, and saying that THEY are the ones who is the wolf, and trying to frame me.
But then again, isn't that quite similar to what you'd do if you were a human? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Boy pulled a Mashi trick on people, huh?

Safety on BDS.

spitllama

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 02, 2012, 05:12:09 PMBut then again, isn't that quite similar to what you'd do if you were a human? :P

Exactly.
While I don't agree with this lynch, I'm not going to really freak about it. It's pretty typical for us to lynch another human night 1, and it's always possible I'm wrong. For right now though, that's why I'm not voting for TBWCW. I'll vote for shadowkirby cause he's so quiet.
Submissions Page