News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Quote from: gzgregory on December 02, 2012, 12:45:19 PMgzgregory's mass of text

Well we're certainly not wasting any time in helping the wolves find their partners are we?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

spitllama

Oh and this topic needs to be stickied
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 02, 2012, 12:09:20 PMI used a regular pokeball. Apparently wolves didn't want it that much?

Also, boy who cried wolf pm'd me saying that I've been seered red and asked if I wanted to defend myself before he tells the thread.
Well, I hope it makes sense that if I were red, I probably would have painted myself not red last night?
I got the same thing. Considering Im positive that jub was NOT red last night, I think its safe to vote The Boy Who Cried Wolf

davy

Safety on spit for now because I'm going to sleep and I don't want to cause an insta while sleeping.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Toby

What are your reasons for voting me apart from the fact I sent you all a message? None.

What does sending a message show? I was trying to find wolf partners or I was trying to help town by outing the wolves.

Think now. You have evidence, but what does it prove?

blueflower999

...that you were acting weird.

Boy Who Cried Wolf
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 02, 2012, 02:05:31 PMWhat are your reasons for voting me apart from the fact I sent you all a message? None.

What does sending a message show? I was trying to find wolf partners or I was trying to help town by outing the wolves.

Because, if you were trying to help the humans, you wouldn't have sent it to (nearly) everybody. You would have targeted a few suspicious people (like two, so that your "ruse" isn't quickly unconvered by all the people you sent messages to).
It seems as if you were trying to get our responses, so you could judge if we were wolves or not, but I doubt you were there to help the humans.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf
Unless you can convince us all otherwise...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 02, 2012, 02:05:31 PMWhat are your reasons for voting me apart from the fact I sent you all a message? None.

You were trying to find wolf partners? Im assuming you mean finding wolves, not wolf partners. Also how is
"Hi there Bubbles, it appears that last night I got a red result on you, before I say anything in the main thread would you like to defend yourself?"
saying you're a wolf and you want to create an alliance with me? You basically said "you're red, so Im gonna tell on you"

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 02, 2012, 02:14:52 PMYou were trying to find wolf partners? Im assuming you mean finding wolves, not wolf partners. Also how is
"Hi there Bubbles, it appears that last night I got a red result on you, before I say anything in the main thread would you like to defend yourself?"
saying you're a wolf and you want to create an alliance with me? You basically said "you're red, so Im gonna tell on you"
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 02, 2012, 02:12:43 PMBecause, if you were trying to help the humans, you wouldn't have sent it to (nearly) everybody....

...It seems as if you were trying to get our responses, so you could judge if we were wolves or not, but I doubt you were there to help the humans....
Unless he made a foolish mistake, I doubt very many humans would try that... at least, not in the way he did.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

No insta please. I need some time getting the alliance completed.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bubbles

Anyway, how would falsly accusing someone of being red help the humans? I really dont see what you were trying to do. Everyone would have denied it, so if you were looking for reactions you should have tried something different

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 02, 2012, 02:19:49 PMAnyway, how would falsly accusing someone of being red help the humans? I really dont see what you were trying to do. Everyone would have denied it, so if you were looking for reactions you should have tried something different
Because he targeted (nearly) everybody; he didn't just accuse one or two people of being red. His goal(s) make some sense, but the way he did it makes almost none.
You don't know if everyone would have denied it; some people may have 'tested' Boy to find out whether he was a human or a wolf. Because so many people got the PM (and revealed it to the topic), there's very little chance of any response.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Toby

Can we stop with the votes now so I don't get an insta and can explain myself.

See I tried this in the game before and it didn't work, I was human then.

I was trying to trade a pokemon that would make peoples starter powers count for zero, wouldn't a wolf want that?

I should have sent them to a few suspicious people? That's what you do when you are a wolf as to not be brought suspicion upon and then crack down. I on the other hand though ah, to hell with it and sent it to almost everyone because as a human I can justify myself greatly.

You don't have anything you can use against me at the moment and in my opinion I think we should look into whoever started this lynch, it's based on something that didn't work out right. That is all.

I actually think if you guys would take time to look over my play and my actions you would see I infact look more human than wolf.

No more votes please, anyone finished me off I suggest you look into them.

Please unvote for the time being

Toby

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 02, 2012, 02:31:53 PMThe Boy Who Cried Wolf

This, no reasons just a vote.
 Doubt he has even read the thread.
He didn't even get sent a message.
Probably just insta'd me.

shadowkirby