News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

HOST INTERVENTION
Waddle, there are a size able amount of PMs sent to me that you need to take into account for the phase.  I'm sorry I didn't send them earlier, I'll explain in another thread.  DAY 1 WILL NOT OFFICIALLY START UNTIL THESE PMs ARE STRAIGHTENED OUT.

-love, the_last_sheikah

PS. Waddle, it's my job to update.  If I'm not exactly on time, don't freak out and do it yourself, I got this.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on December 01, 2012, 08:28:31 PMWhoever has Smeargle should claim.
If he does, we can make sure no paintings occur through pokemon that track pokemon actions.
If he doesn't, he's probably a wolf and we can find him.
The wolves don't know each other?

I think, in this case, the person who has Smeargle, if they're not a wolf, could use it to trick the other wolves??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 01, 2012, 07:48:49 PMYou can be a good logician (proper word?) at times... but now we have to figure out: Why you first?
I feel blue always gets wolfed night 1 :P

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 01, 2012, 08:32:34 PMHOST INTERVENTION
Waddle, there are a size able amount of PMs sent to me that you need to take into account for the phase.  I'm sorry I didn't send them earlier, I'll explain in another thread.  DAY 1 WILL NOT OFFICIALLY START UNTIL THESE PMs ARE STRAIGHTENED OUT.

-love, the_last_sheikah

PS. Waddle, it's my job to update.  If I'm not exactly on time, don't freak out and do it yourself, I got this.
I hope nothing huge gets messeed up :-\

Jub3r7

Quote from: gzgregory on December 01, 2012, 08:28:31 PMWhoever has Smeargle should claim.
If he does, we can make sure no paintings occur through pokemon that track pokemon actions.
If he doesn't, he's probably a wolf and we can find him.
I actually got Smeargle? Except typoed and spelled "Smeragle."
I won't paint anybody tonight.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

^^ Did you paint anyone last night? Or are you considering right now to still be Night 1 since the phase "technically" hasn't ended yet according to Sheikah?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

I'm still considering it night 1. I have not used any of my pokemon at all yet!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 01, 2012, 08:32:34 PMHOST INTERVENTION

-love, the_last_sheikah

People, when sending PMs, send them to both Sheikah and me. I have now taken care of them, it's your move Sheikah.
Sorry for ending the phase. It was 5 AM here(I know, I put a lot of effort into hosting), so I didn't want that the phase update would be late possibly for 6 hours. I had no idea that Sheikah had PMs that I didn't get.

Also, I forgot the cardflip part from the update, so basically nothing extremely bad happened.

Toby

Oh no! I'm in the middle of a trade! :o

Anyone else want to trade? I'm giving away 2 pokemon!

52. Drifiblim
63. Sigilyph

They arn't rubbish, they just don't fit me

the_last_sheikah

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League
*Hosted by the_last_sheikah and Waddle Bro*

The game's universal effect: Items and Cardflip

The Rivals(Wolves):

1. Rival
2. Rival
3. Rival

The wolves don't know eachother.

The Trainers(Humans):

4. Trainer
5. Trainer
6. Trainer
7. Trainer
8. Trainer
9. Trainer
10. Trainer

11. Trainer (will be told that (s)he's green)
12. Trainer (will be told that (s)he's green)

1. Youngster BlackDragonSlayer
2. Artist K-NiGhT
3. Beauty Bubbles7689
4. Aroma Lady/Guy blueflower999
5. PI shadowkirby
6. Veteran Dude
7. The Fisherman Who Cried Wolf
8. Black Belt gzgregory
9. Cooltrainer Mashi
10. Ace Trainer spitllama
11. Gentleman davy
12. PokéManiac Jub3r7

Mashi was attacked. Mashi used protect.  The attack failed!  Both hosts hurt themselves in confusion.

It is now Day 1 (OFFICIALLY).  Day 1 ends Tuesday 10 PM EST.(use this http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/ to convert)

Sorry, was just informed I had to say if a victim was guarded.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

So...blueflower is still alive. Which means the wolves obviously didn't get the memo that the phase didn't actually end, or some other strange thing happened. In any case, it's day one and I have nothing to go on at this point, so safety on Mashi cuz he's totes wuff.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 02, 2012, 09:36:23 AMSo...blueflower is still alive. Which means the wolves obviously didn't get the memo that the phase didn't actually end, or some other strange thing happened. In any case, it's day one and I have nothing to go on at this point, so safety on Mashi cuz he's totes wuff.
I'm guessing that the grass starter power was used to guard Mashi??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Just because Jub said he has Smeargle, doesn't mean he's not a wolf! We should keep an eye on him: remember, Smeargle is highly coveted by the wolves, and they probably would have used Ultra or Master balls on him, and the fact that Jub most likely did so as well makes him a potential suspect. I think we should save one of the pokemon-owner-checking pokemon to watch this: Smeargle could end up being traded to somebody.

Thanks for claiming though!

Speaking of, we should be cautious about safeties due to the presence of Weezing. (well not for this phase since no one's been lynched yet but I thought it was worth mentioning).

blueflower999

Oh... so... I'm not dead! OK then. Good for me.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Well, I guess I'm too late to make my trade. Actually kinda glad though hehe

Jub3r7

Quote from: gzgregory on December 02, 2012, 10:43:35 AMThanks for claiming though!
I'll check my sent pm, I know I didn't use my master ball or ultra ball on Smeargle to get him.