News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 01, 2012, 02:33:15 PMBDS, Im 99% positive that you can reveal what Pokemon you have. It wouldnt be such a smart idea, but you could. I really doubt whoever has Chandelure would claim during a night phase, since they would then become a target. I also doubt that three people actually all used their masterballs on the same Pokemon, but thats just me
Blueflower and I used our Master Balls on Chandelure, and neither of us have it, so, apparantly, there was AT LEAST one other person.

The person who has Chandelure can make the wolves' wolfing(s) a lot worse, especially if there is only one wolf left. Slakoth and Chandelure combined would be devastating...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Chandelure's effect grants you one extra vote in wolfings. It has no effect on the amount of people wolfed.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 01, 2012, 05:23:15 PMChandelure's effect grants you one extra vote in wolfings. It has no effect on the amount of people wolfed.
I meant, worse for the wolves...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Noone wants my pokemon? Seriously? :( I got a seering. I'd switch it for majikarp honestly, but would rather something else..

Toby

Can you trade anonymously? Like can someone say, 'I would like to trade A with B for player C' and then someone will receive a message saying, 'someone would like to traid A with B, accept?' ?? :o

Cause wolfs will want my pokemon, I tell ya. Don't know why they didn't try get it :o

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 01, 2012, 05:18:40 PMBlueflower and I used our Master Balls on Chandelure, and neither of us have it, so, apparantly, there was AT LEAST one other person.

The person who has Chandelure can make the wolves' wolfing(s) a lot worse, especially if there is only one wolf left. Slakoth and Chandelure combined would be devastating...
Not really. I dont see why people would have used their masterball on Chandelure. It gives you a vote in a wolfing only once, then faints after that. Plus theres no guarantee that your vote will go through since its not the first/last pm sent in, its a ratio of who has the most votes (right?)

Bubbles

And boy are Sigilyph and Drifblim the ones you're trading or looking to trade for?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 01, 2012, 05:39:10 PMNoone wants my pokemon? Seriously? :( I got a seering. I'd switch it for majikarp honestly, but would rather something else..
Ah... so you were the one who prevented me from getting THOSE seerings! :P

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 01, 2012, 05:48:27 PMNot really. I dont see why people would have used their masterball on Chandelure. It gives you a vote in a wolfing only once, then faints after that. Plus theres no guarantee that your vote will go through since its not the first/last pm sent in, its a ratio of who has the most votes (right?)
Because it gives the wolves two votes... and, if there is only one wolf left, and a human has Chandelure, especially if that wolf is inactve, you can "sway" the wolfing.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 01, 2012, 05:46:20 PMCan you trade anonymously? Like can someone say, 'I would like to trade A with B for player C' and then someone will receive a message saying, 'someone would like to traid A with B, accept?' ?? :o
No.
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 01, 2012, 05:48:27 PMits a ratio of who has the most votes (right?)
Yes. In a tie, it's a KitB situation.

REMINDER: If you want to use Sigilyph(if you don't use Sigilyph this phase, it's useless for the rest of the game) and Slakoth, you have to PM me while there's still time. Same thing for starter powers.

Night 1 ends in 40 minutes.

Waddle Bro

You can vote for starter powers as once/every Night. The only way your starter will faint, is that you decide to activate it's effect:
Quoteif the player chooses the player with the ______, the player will find out all of that player's Pokemon. One-time use.

Waddle Bro

Ignore this post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because Sheikah isn't online now, I guess I have to do this.

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League
*Hosted by the_last_sheikah and Waddle Bro*

The Rivals(Wolves):

1. Rival
2. Rival
3. Rival

The wolves don't know eachother.

The Trainers(Humans):

4. Trainer
5. Trainer
6. Trainer
7. Trainer
8. Trainer
9. Trainer
10. Trainer

11. Trainer (will be told that (s)he's green)
12. Trainer (will be told that (s)he's green)

Starter Powers:
Grass:  Guardian (Night 1), Public Pokemon reveal(Night 2), Revive one Player (Night 3 until the end of the game)
Fire:  Stop the use of one Pokemon (Night 1), Give one player a Brutal power for the rest of the game (Night 2), Vigi (Night 3 until the end of the game)
Water:  Paint (Night 1), Psychic (Night 2, doesn't need a voting), Public Seering (Night 3 until the end of the game)

Starter Pokemon evolve every night.

Aroma Guy blueflower999 accidentally breathed some Stun Spore. Blueflower999 was wolfed!

1. Youngster BlackDragonSlayer
2. Artist K-NiGhT
3. Beauty Bubbles7689
4. Aroma Guy blueflower999
5. PI shadowkirby
6. Veteran Dude
7. The Fisherman Who Cried Wolf
8. Black Belt gzgregory
9. Cooltrainer Mashi
10. Ace Trainer spitllama
11. Gentleman davy
12. PokéManiac Jub3r7

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends Monday, December 3rd at 10 PM EST (use this http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/ to convert)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 01, 2012, 07:07:44 PM
Aroma Guy blueflower999 accidentally breathed some Stun Spore. Blueflower999 was wolfed!

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends Monday, December 3rd at 10 PM EST (use this http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/ to convert)
:'(

I doubt he was a wolf.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Uh... gee, great. I just love being wolfed first. Well, I guess that is kinda a good thing because I stink at complex games. I would have been more of a load for the human team to bear than an asset. Good luck to all of you.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 01, 2012, 07:43:29 PMUh... gee, great. I just love being wolfed first. Well, I guess that is kinda a good thing because I stink at complex games. I would have been more of a load for the human team to bear than an asset. Good luck to all of you.
You can be a good logician (proper word?) at times... but now we have to figure out: Why you first?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Whoever has Smeargle should claim.
If he does, we can make sure no paintings occur through pokemon that track pokemon actions.
If he doesn't, he's probably a wolf and we can find him.