News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Noo, got everything I wanted but 2. Message me if you want to trade, I obviously won't let anyone know you have these. These pokemon arn't bad anyway. Just one's mainly for wolves. Darn you wolves not wanting the wolf pokemon!

52. Drifiblim

63. Sigilyph

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 30, 2012, 09:47:16 PMBS, who else used their master ball on Lucario?
Wait what... did you just call me BS... o___o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Greg

Quote from: gzgregory on November 30, 2012, 06:28:39 PMWho has Milotic, Salamence or Metagross? I'd like to look into something.
No takers, you guys? D:

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 30, 2012, 09:47:16 PMBS, who else used their master ball on Lucario?
i told you i used it on magikarp! geez
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on December 01, 2012, 01:39:35 PMNo takers, you guys? D:
I got Pokemon that are... let's just say... better left... unused... :P As in, too risky to use, with not good enough effects to justify it... but they can be wildcards...
All except two.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

No, I did not call you BS. I was calling BS on the fact that someone else also used a Master Ball on Lucario other than me and I didn't get it.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 01, 2012, 02:08:47 PMNo, I did not call you BS. I was calling BS on the fact that someone else also used a Master Ball on Lucario other than me and I didn't get it.
Omg I just read that XD That would've been horrible

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 01, 2012, 02:08:47 PMNo, I did not call you BS. I was calling BS on the fact that someone else also used a Master Ball on Lucario other than me and I didn't get it.
It seems as if the wolves used their Master Balls on the "best" Pokemon, for the purposes of using them, and... preventing us from getting them.

If the person who has Chandelure doesn't come forth (unless we can't reveal such information?), then we can safely assume that that person is a wolf; which could mean that we could put Azumarill, Salamence, Metagross, and Milotic to good use, unless the wolves have THEM.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Like I've mentioned already, I have uses for those pokemon!
And nowhere is it mentioned that you cannot say what pokemon you have...?

Bubbles

BDS, Im 99% positive that you can reveal what Pokemon you have. It wouldnt be such a smart idea, but you could. I really doubt whoever has Chandelure would claim during a night phase, since they would then become a target. I also doubt that three people actually all used their masterballs on the same Pokemon, but thats just me

Waddle Bro

You are allowed to discuss about your Pokemon with other people.

spitllama

I got Dialga you all lose

*posting for notifications 6 pages in*
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Greg

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 01, 2012, 02:33:15 PMBDS, Im 99% positive that you can reveal what Pokemon you have. It wouldnt be such a smart idea, but you could. I really doubt whoever has Chandelure would claim during a night phase, since they would then become a target. I also doubt that three people actually all used their masterballs on the same Pokemon, but thats just me
I wouldn't be surprised, personally. Although I am surprised that it turned out to be CHANDELURE, Slakoth seems like a more likely candidate.

Waddle Bro

REMINDER: If you want to use your Pokemon, send a PM to me. Same thing applies to wolfings and starter powers.