TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Waddle Bro

Still waiting for the another person.

edit: lol one more xD

the_last_sheikah

OK, here's the skinny: If you don't send in your team to Waddle by 9 PM EST, you will be given a randomly generated team of the remaining pokemon, and your name will be posted on the first phase update.  If you have a problem with this, then either send in your team, or I say good day to you Sir/Madam.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on November 29, 2012, 12:11:21 PMOK, here's the skinny: If you don't send in your team to Waddle by 9 PM EST, you will be given a randomly generated team of the remaining pokemon, and your name will be posted on the first phase update.  If you have a problem with this, then either send in your team, or I say good day to you Sir/Madam.
I sent in my team... so, unless there's a mistake... I hope it's not me. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

This is like a preparation night is it not? Like let's say it's the huner games, we'd all be in the room where the tubes start? Waiting and getting prepared.. :O

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 29, 2012, 12:42:32 PMThis is like a preparation night is it not? Like let's say it's the huner games, we'd all be in the room where the tubes start? Waiting and getting prepared.. :O
I see an axe in the cornucopia. And I'm a lot better with an axe than a sword. :P

Has there been a Hunger Games TWG yet?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 29, 2012, 01:13:06 PMI see an axe in the cornucopia. And I'm a lot better with an axe than a sword. :P

Has there been a Hunger Games TWG yet?

No there hasn't.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Toby

There hasn't?! On cfm I've tried to get one going a few times. I have a Hunger Games game that I'm getting ready but it's not werewolf. Could host it here in the forum games section if you guys would like but I doubt I'd get enough people. It'd be a map game if you know what they are, though I infented it but apparantly map games exist. :(

blueflower999

Sent. Waddle rejected my first one. D:
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

You can only have one pokemon from each set, that's probably why!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

Ok, we will no longer be accepting teams.  Waddle, please determine who has what pokemon and send me the list when you are done so we may, how you say, get this par-tay started.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Waddle Bro

Night 1 will start in 12 hours max. from this point. I have insane amount of work to do this evening.

Toby