News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Are starter pokémon also considered as 'one pokémon/day'?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Waddle Bro

Starter Pokemon is considered as "one pokemon/day" only if you decide to use its effect to name the player who has the Pokemon its description says. Starter powers do not count as an use of Pokemon.

The difference between a seer only for red players and a normal seer is that if you can seer only for red players, if the result is green or anything else the seering will fail.

Jub3r7

I know it's wolfy to have a Smeargle but I want to paint myself a random color, such as pink or orange or something.

But I'll let you seer me before I do????
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 28, 2012, 08:37:27 AMI know it's wolfy to have a Smeargle but I want to paint myself a random color, such as pink or orange or something.

But I'll let you seer me before I do????
If you wanted Smeargle to paint yourself, it isn't a good idea to announce it either way.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

So basically you just want smeagle to mess around?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 28, 2012, 11:50:18 AMSo basically you just want smeagle to mess around?
If he got Smeargle, which is probably likely, unless someone else tried to catch it, then he'll be a prime target for the wolves, if he isn't one. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

If wolves really wanted Smeargle that badly, they'll get it. I used either a regular pokeball or a great ball, I don't remember.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 28, 2012, 02:43:14 PMIf wolves really wanted Smeargle that badly, they'll get it. I used either a regular pokeball or a great ball, I don't remember.
I think that the wolves might go for Smeargle, the starters, and, quite possibly, Chandelure.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SocialFox on November 28, 2012, 01:25:34 PMIf a person is lynched because he/she was revived by Chimecho and got a vote does that count as the lynching/wolfing or does that person die along the lynching/wolfing victim?
No, a person will be lynched/wolfed that same Phase.

Bubbles

Can you please make a dealine or some consequence for those who havent sent in their lists yet? Its really not that hard to pick 6 different Pokemon, and you certainly dont need three days to do it

Waddle Bro

I now have all the lists, I'm currently trying to find out who catches who.

EDIT: I have to wait, because some people tried to catch Pokemon from the same set. Waiting for them to send me fixed lists.

Dude

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 28, 2012, 07:50:02 PMEDIT: I have to wait, because some people tried to catch Pokemon from the same set. Waiting for them to send me fixed lists.
Sorry, I can't read apparently. :(