News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Oops didnt mean to hit post

I think we should either revive Boy or shadowkirby, but not davy just yet. BDS you seem human, but we have no proof that you have a grass starter. Were positive that there were three wolves alive as of whenever it was revealed (too lazy to look back :P), so that means the three people that were dead then were confirmed human (unless theres some other power Im forgetting about).

As much as I trust davy I would like to get our humans back before potentially reviving a master wolf

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 14, 2012, 03:22:06 PMwhenever it was revealed (too lazy to look back :P)
Psychic results were told to the players holding water starters in the beginning of Day 3.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 14, 2012, 03:22:06 PMOops didnt mean to hit post

I think we should either revive Boy or shadowkirby, but not davy just yet. BDS you seem human, but we have no proof that you have a grass starter. Were positive that there were three wolves alive as of whenever it was revealed (too lazy to look back :P), so that means the three people that were dead then were confirmed human (unless theres some other power Im forgetting about).

As much as I trust davy I would like to get our humans back before potentially reviving a master wolf
1: I claimed Turtwig to Davy (which, though, might not matter, because of your final statement).
2: I have made it at least somewhat clear previously, especially in chat, that I have a starter.
3: I was the one who suggested reviving k-NiGhT, which "came to pass." :P As I mentioned, it's possible that either I'm the only grass-starter-holder left, or the others agree with me. :P
4: I agreed that we should revive them; currently, it's just a matter of who to revive first.

Also, who should the water-starter-holders seer?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

One of the people who havent been seered already :P Theres literally 4, one of which is me. Just a warning though, since there are 4 people who are un-seered and 4 roles that come up as red, the seer is probably going to be red. BDS, your the only one who is red so far, and unless Im the miller Mashi, gregory and Dude are red

Im really hoping that dude is the master wolf. If he is, the humans have basically won (unless we screw up big time)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 14, 2012, 06:43:14 PMBDS, your the only one who is red so far, and unless Im the miller Mashi, gregory and Dude are red

Im really hoping that dude is the master wolf. If he is, the humans have basically won (unless we screw up big time)
Two choices to seer tonight:
1: Mashi
2: Bubbles :P

That would mean that gzgregory and Jub3r7 wouldn't be seered... and actually, the Mashi/Dude/Gz was one of the combinations I was thinking of (in addition to Jub/Gz/Dude or spitllama/someone else/ someone else)... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Go ahead and seer me, but it wont help :P

I suggest Mashi, since everyone's seems to be positive that gzgregory and jub are wolves

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 14, 2012, 07:04:20 PMGo ahead and seer me, but it wont help :P

I suggest Mashi, since everyone's seems to be positive that gzgregory and jub are wolves
I've said that about me all the time; I know I'll be the miller. :P Even if there is no miller. :P Unless Jub is a wolf and painted me red...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Don't discuss the seering; if the Wolves wolf who's being seered, the seering serves no purpose.  Blues, seer whomever you want, but don't be predictable.
And Bubbles, what are you talking about?  No one is positive about gzgregory or Jub3r7 being Wolves.

At the moment, I'm thinking Bubbles, BlackDragonSlayer, and Doodle are the Wolves.
Bubbles, because her suspicions are off point and she's expressing timidity towards being seered (passing it off as not helping, implying that two Players (one of whom appears quite human and another who is inactive) are agreed through consensus of being Wolves when no such thing exists whatsoever).
BlackDragonSlayer, because of his weariness towards false claiming to Doodle two days ago.  He insisted on not false claiming out of paranoia of Doodle outing him or something.  He had an uncharacteristic desire to stay alive (as in, he had more caution than he should have).  I originally thought that he was simply being himself, but I'm beginning to have doubts on that and feel that he's a Wolf instead.
Doodle is obvious.

Here's the log:

19:19      *** Vera joined #TWGNSM
19:36      *** ETFROXX joined #TWGNSM
19:47      *** Vera is now known as Vera|BRB
20:20      *** BlackDragonSlayer joined #TWGNSM
20:20   BlackDragonSlayer   Why do I always have such a hard time finding this chat...
20:20   BlackDragonSlayer   It never appears unless 2+ people join it... or if I always have a link...
20:21      *** ETFROXX quit (Ping timeout)
20:22   BlackDragonSlayer   Vera|BRB... I see you... oh... BRB...
20:31   Vera|BRB   Yaaay.
20:31      *** Vera|BRB is now known as Vera
20:31   Vera   Sorry for being so long.
20:32   Vera   So suspicions.
20:32   Vera   Discuss.
20:32   BlackDragonSlayer   Yaaay
20:35   BlackDragonSlayer   Revive whom?
20:35   BlackDragonSlayer   I think it might be a little risky to revive Davy, since there's still a chance he might be a wolf??
20:36   BlackDragonSlayer   Apparantly, shadowkirby must have thought Davy was a wolf... or Electrode was redirected...
20:36      *** ETFROXX joined #TWGNSM
20:37   Vera   Hmm.
20:37   Vera   I'm still leaning that he's Human, but I understand why you would be a bit concerned.
20:37   Vera   If that's the case then, I would support a TheBoyWhoCriedWolf revival.
20:38   Vera   I feel that he was lynched unfairly anyway, to be honest.
20:38   Vera   Well, shadowkirby too, but he's always inactive, so...!
20:39   BlackDragonSlayer   Boy might be a little bitter, since I was one of the people who was "leading" the lynch... he might, in the worst possible case, want to get me lynched, or...
20:39   BlackDragonSlayer   ...use his Pokemon on me.
20:39   BlackDragonSlayer   Just a thought.
20:40   Vera   He's a confirmed Human, however, so you should take one for the team!!!
20:40   Vera   I doubt he'll lead a lynch against you though, anyhow.
20:41   Vera   But if we're leading a lynch on anyone, it would be after a long discussion.
20:41   BlackDragonSlayer   I have Froslass... so... who do you think will use a Pokemon tonight?
20:42   BlackDragonSlayer   He could easily say that the fact that I was so "passionately" leading a lynch against a nearly-confirmed human (at least in some opinions), but that's just speculation.
20:42   Vera   He wasn't really nearly confirmed at the time.
20:42   BlackDragonSlayer   Back to the discussion...
20:42   Vera   So I'm sure you're fine.
20:43   BlackDragonSlayer   Depending on what Pokemon he has, he might prove helpful...]
20:43   BlackDragonSlayer   But he could try something else similar to last time...
20:44   Vera   Hmm.
20:44   BlackDragonSlayer   The idea with the water starter holders you had was a good idea; I just fear that the wolves (if they have water starters) won't fall for it so easily.
20:45   Vera   I'm sure they'll oblige to it out of fear of being caught still.
20:45   Vera   I think we should all claim to Doodle now, anyhow.
20:45   BlackDragonSlayer   If all three wolves are still alive... then... only two more people need to be lynched/wolfed.
20:45   Vera   So he can't unite the Wolves.
20:46   BlackDragonSlayer   ...like I tried to do last game, except I wasn't a wolf...
20:46   BlackDragonSlayer   But the wolves may be the only ones NOT to claim, or may be the only ones who claim human.
20:46   BlackDragonSlayer   If he IS a wolf, he won't spill the beans so easily.
20:47   Vera   I feel that you're overthinking it, frankly.
20:47   BlackDragonSlayer   It would be ironic if both Davy and Dude are wolves... wouldn't it...
20:48   BlackDragonSlayer   I think it's always good to think of more than one possibility.
20:48   BlackDragonSlayer   Especially in a case like this.
20:48   Vera   lol
20:49   Vera   Ahhh, I suppose I understand, since you're that type of person.
20:49   BlackDragonSlayer   Despite the fact that the wolves don't know each other, there are still plenty of ways they could find each other...
20:49   BlackDragonSlayer   This isn't like examining a house or garden for evidence, soooo...
20:49   Vera   What ways?
20:49   Vera   
20:50   Vera   I still feel that there's evidence like that for me though!!!
20:50   BlackDragonSlayer   Seerings, Pokemon that identify the owner of the "opposite" Pokemon...
20:50   Vera   How does the latter help?
20:50   BlackDragonSlayer   Now; I wonder who has the Brutal Power, or if that effect was even activated.
20:51   BlackDragonSlayer   "if the player who's holding Braviary founds out who has the Mandibuzz, he/she will find out that player's color. One-time use."
20:51   Vera   I never understood this, but did davy know who had all the Starters?
20:51   Vera   Ohhh.
20:51   BlackDragonSlayer   For example.
20:51   Vera   All right then, my mistake.
20:51   Vera   As you can see, I've been slacking!!!
20:51   BlackDragonSlayer   Davy, I presume, only knew the people that claimed (me being one of them...).
20:52   BlackDragonSlayer   However, we don't know the other Pokemon he had, so we can't guarentee anything further than that.
20:52   BlackDragonSlayer   I wonder if anybody has traded; that could tell us more information.
20:53   BlackDragonSlayer   Such as what Pokemon they got, and WHY they might need it, etc...
20:54   BlackDragonSlayer   If the wolves have the fire starters, then the game will be over real soon.........
20:54   Vera   I claimed Rival to Doodle.
20:55   BlackDragonSlayer   blueflower: "I have used my Xatu to Seer Spitllama Green"
20:55   BlackDragonSlayer   Can we trust blueflower...
20:55   BlackDragonSlayer   I'll claim human... just to throw him off track.
20:55   Vera   Hmm?
20:56   BlackDragonSlayer   If I claim human to Dude, then it will only confuse him more, won't it?
20:56   Vera   He might think you're poking fun at him, if anything.
20:57   BlackDragonSlayer   :S Better not claim at all, then.
20:57   Vera   Claim Wolf to throw off other claims though!!!
20:58   BlackDragonSlayer   ...might not be too good of an idea; Dude might turn the tables and "reveal" that we're wolves.
20:59   Vera   You're too paranoid, I feel.
21:00   Vera   Even if he does, we have this conversation.
21:00   Vera   To prove that we were false claiming.
21:01   BlackDragonSlayer   It's better to be cautious and not regret anything later, than to throw caution to the wind and end up feeling the pain...
21:01   Vera   It's also better to not qualify everything, because you'll end up nowhere by doing so!!!
21:02   BlackDragonSlayer   But we wouldn't be getting any further...
21:02   Vera   Yes, we would.
21:02   Vera   Chances are that, if we're smart, we'll make more good decisions than bad ones.
21:02   Vera   And therefore make progress.
21:03   Vera   I realise that it's important to recognise possible errors that may be made.
21:03   BlackDragonSlayer   We wouldn't learn anything by just ME claiming...
21:03   Vera   But if those errors are improbable.
21:03   Vera   Then the good will override the bad.
21:04   Vera   And it's not about learning anything right now, it's about taking a precaution against uniting the Wolves.
21:04   BlackDragonSlayer   But that won't further our goal; it might detract. If only two people at the current moment are claiming (you and I), we risk being "exposed" by someone else...
21:05   BlackDragonSlayer   ...who has a greater chance of actually being a wolf.
21:05   BlackDragonSlayer   Which would lead to, essentially, a swift end.
21:05   Vera   We have this conversation.
21:05   Vera   To prove that we were false claiming.
21:05   Vera   You're being too paranoid.
21:06   Vera   It's not pivotal to do so, so forget it then, I suppose.
21:06   BlackDragonSlayer   But how would it get us any more information; it's...
21:06   BlackDragonSlayer   FRIVOLOUS
21:06   Vera   A+++++++++
21:06   Vera   Well, anyhow.
21:06   Vera   Suspicions???
21:07   BlackDragonSlayer   Aside from Dude, in this order:
21:07   BlackDragonSlayer   Most wolf-like to least:
21:07   BlackDragonSlayer   Uh, well... this is difficult...
21:07   Vera   lol
21:08   BlackDragonSlayer   Jub3r7
21:08   Vera   Why's that?
21:08   BlackDragonSlayer   gzgregory
21:08   BlackDragonSlayer   Stumped... nobody else has any significant reasons why they could be wolves, unless I was being paranoid.
21:09   BlackDragonSlayer   But alas... fruitless search...
21:09   Vera   
21:09   BlackDragonSlayer   I could say that blueflower and spitllama are the other two wolves...
21:09   Vera   I'm sort of suspicious of gzgregory.
21:10   BlackDragonSlayer   But, using that same logic, I could say that Jub and gzg are the wolves!!
21:10   Vera   Because of his playing style.
21:10   Vera   Though, it could be attributed to his playing of Mafia.
21:10   BlackDragonSlayer   Well, I must go now; dinner awaits.
21:10   BlackDragonSlayer   10... 9... 8...
21:10   BlackDragonSlayer   7... 6... 5...
21:10   Vera   
21:10   BlackDragonSlayer   4... 3... 2...
21:10   BlackDragonSlayer   1
21:10   Vera   Bye!
21:10      *** BlackDragonSlayer quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Bubbles

The thing I hate the most about TWG is defending myself when Im human, because I never know what to say. When Im a wolf Im always so cautious and look at every little detail, so I can find something to defend myself. :P

Ive been assuming that people thought that Jub and gzgregory were human, but thats probably because I've been checking this late at night and quickly skimming over since Ive been extremely busy this week, but that might've been just BDS saying it over and over.

I dont think Im being 'timid' towards being seered, I just said that it would be a waste of one. You can seer me if you want, but it wont help the humans

Oh and I forgot Dude

Bubbles

Bleh. Double post

Considering the end of the next night phase, there will be almost everyone seered. Dude will be lynched, showing his color. Someone will be wolfed, and unless its BDS (highly unlikely) or K-night, their color will be revealed. The vigi, again, will reveal another color, as well as the water seering. Since the water is the only one that is (almost) confirmed to be someone who hasnt been seered, this means that almost everyone will be seered.

I was going somewhere with that but I completely forgot where XD

And Mashi you cant prevent a vigi unless you coordinate it with a wolfing (which isnt going to happen), since if no one votes it acts like a KitB between every player

Mashi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 14, 2012, 07:04:20 PMsince everyone's seems to be positive that gzgregory and jub are wolves

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 14, 2012, 08:48:12 PMIve been assuming that people thought that Jub and gzgregory were human
???

This is what I mean by inconsistent.

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 14, 2012, 07:04:20 PMI suggest Mashi, since everyone's seems to be positive that gzgregory and jub are wolves

That wasnt me saying I was positive, that was me giving in to people thinking they were human, but apparently they werent. Its read like "everyone seems to be sooo positive" but I didnt want to be that snotty

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on December 14, 2012, 08:06:00 PMDon't discuss the seering; if the Wolves wolf who's being seered, the seering serves no purpose.  Blues, seer whomever you want, but don't be predictable.
And Bubbles, what are you talking about?  No one is positive about gzgregory or Jub3r7 being Wolves.

At the moment, I'm thinking Bubbles, BlackDragonSlayer, and Doodle are the Wolves.
Bubbles, because her suspicions are off point and she's expressing timidity towards being seered (passing it off as not helping, implying that two Players (one of whom appears quite human and another who is inactive) are agreed through consensus of being Wolves when no such thing exists whatsoever).
BlackDragonSlayer, because of his weariness towards false claiming to Doodle two days ago.  He insisted on not false claiming out of paranoia of Doodle outing him or something.  He had an uncharacteristic desire to stay alive (as in, he had more caution than he should have).  I originally thought that he was simply being himself, but I'm beginning to have doubts on that and feel that he's a Wolf instead.
Doodle is obvious.

Here's the log:
(long log)
...the "blue power" last night was a KitB: that could mean that there's a wolf with a water starter, or simply not enough discussion among the holders (via PM).

Being cautious is not the same as being paranoid, nor does being cautious automatically make somebody a wolf (unless circumstances change the situation). One of the reasons (one, not all) why I was being "careful" is because of a reason you may have read in one of my earlier posts: if I'm the only grass holder left, that would mean no revives for the humans if I were wolfed by Dude/lynched by the the humans. Throwing caution to the wind by claiming to a nearly-confirmed (or entirely?) wolf would not makes sense, lest he turn the tables on you, unless you were a wolf yourself.
It seems as if my most convoluted reasons aren't simple enough, and my simplest reasons are not complicated enough... :S

Bubbles has been "inconsistent," and I even have reasons to suspect her, but that could be a result of human (as in, error committed by all humans) error.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Graah Im not being inconsistant I just cant word sentences right

But isnt the point of TWG to constantly change your opinions to help you interpret the game correctly? (Im still not saying Im being inconsistant, but idk how being inconsistant makes you a wolf)

the_last_sheikah

I-I-I-INSTA!!!

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League
*Hosted by the_last_sheikah and Waddle Bro*

The game's universal effect: Items and Cardflip

The Rivals(Wolves):

1. Rival
2. Rival
3. Rival

The wolves don't know eachother.

The Trainers(Humans):

4. Trainer
5. Trainer
6. Trainer
7. Trainer
8. Trainer
9. Trainer
10. Trainer

11. Trainer (will be told that (s)he's green)
12. Trainer (will be told that (s)he's green)

1. Youngster BlackDragonSlayer
2. Artist K-NiGhT
3. Beauty Bubbles7689
4. Aroma Lady/Guy blueflower999
5. PI shadowkirby
6. Veteran Dude
7. The Fisherman Who Cried Wolf
8. Black Belt gzgregory
9. Cooltrainer Mashi
10. Ace Trainer spitllama
11. Gentleman davy
12. PokéManiac Jub3r7 P

Dude was struck by Fissure!  Dude fainted!!!!!
Dude used Destiny Bond!  Dude took K-NiGhT with him!  K-NiGhT fainted!
It is now Night 4.  Night 4 ends Sunday 10 PM EST.(use this http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/ to convert)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!