TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 13, 2012, 05:41:41 AM1. Youngster BlackDragonSlayer

The Grass starters used a revive on K-NiGhT!  K-NiGhT is ALIVE!

KitB!! The Fire starters used Fire Blast on spitllama!  Spitllama fainted!

KitB!! The Water starters used Foresight on BlackDragonSlayer!

1: I voted for k-NiGhT to be revived; unless the other starters agreed with me, then I was the only one to vote.

2: Why did the fire starters vote to vigi spitllama instead of Dude? So we could lynch him??

3: I'm the miller again. I was joking at first, but now I'm doomed to forever be the miller. -_- :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Wow... uh... why did you guys not vigi Dude? -_-

Have a good rest of the game.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 13, 2012, 03:28:24 PMWow... uh... why did you guys not vigi Dude? -_-

Have a good rest of the game.
If we don't lynch Dude (if he IS a wolf), then we won't survive to even see the next night.
The fire starter-holders:
1: Are wolves themselves.
2: Thought spitllama was a wolf, or likely to be one, and left Dude to be lynched.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Both the fire and water were KitB's... so... either nobody voted for them (???), or there was a divide of sorts.

Random.org (cough or the hosts cough) has a sense of humor, I see.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

If Dude is a wolf, during the night phase, we'll have a chance to revive another nearly-confirmed human, which will allow us to get a step ahead of the wolves. Though, the fire starters' vigi might not help us very much...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

I'm a bit iffy on BlackDragonSlayer now, but Doodle, since obvious lynch is obvious.
Green Starters, I still recommend TheBoyWhoCriedWolf.
Fire Starters, I would suggest not vigi'ing for now.  Especially with the recent vigi.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on December 14, 2012, 01:53:16 PMI'm a bit iffy on BlackDragonSlayer now, but Doodle, since obvious lynch is obvious.
Green Starters, I still recommend TheBoyWhoCriedWolf.
Fire Starters, I would suggest not vigi'ing for now.  Especially with the recent vigi.
I was thinking shadowkirby, but I don't believe he was very active?? It might not be too good to revive Davy, just in case...
If the fire-starter-holders are wolves, they may not listen to you.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Boy had Slakoth, he's much more useful a revival than Shadowkirby is.
Mashi, I think we're going to be forced to vigi, otherwise any wolves with fire starters control the kill. Any ideas?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on December 14, 2012, 02:06:21 PM...
Boy had Slakoth, he's much more useful a revival than Shadowkirby is.
Mashi, I think we're going to be forced to vigi, otherwise any wolves with fire starters control the kill. Any ideas?
Are you 100% sure he had Slakoth (e.g. a Pokemon seering)? And read what I also mentioned...

Thoughts about Jub3r7?? Do you think he's likely to be a wolf? We need to discuss before we act!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Honestly, I think at this point you're most likely to be a wolf. I don't think Jub's a wolf, since he said he caught Smeargle with a pokeball, something I doubt he would say were he a wolf. Reviving KN was also an inexplicable move, plus you're red.

If Boy was human, he had no reason to lie about it.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on December 14, 2012, 02:12:18 PMHonestly, I think at this point you're most likely to be a wolf. I don't think Jub's a wolf, since he said he caught Smeargle with a pokeball, something I doubt he would say were he a wolf. Reviving KN was also an inexplicable move, plus you're red.

If Boy was human, he had no reason to lie about it.
Me? I clearly stated, on page 20, that I had intentions to revive k-NiGhT, since he was one of the people confirmed by the water-starter-holders as not being a wolf (quite an explicable reason for a human, unless YOU are a wolf, but it's not good to go randomly pointing fingers); if I were a wolf, I would be more likely to revive someone like Davy, for example.
Also remember that, if I'm not the only grass-starter-holder still alive, more people agreed with me to revive k-NiGhT; if I am the only one left alive, and I'm lynched/wolfed, then we're in trouble. :P

You are the one who asked who the fire-starter-holders should vigi; I did not say that Jub should be (as in, guarenteed): I merely wanted to prompt a discussion to lead to a decision (that wouldn't be a foolish one), which everybody else seems to be partially afraid of...

I don't doubt that Boy was a human, but it doesn't entirely guarentee that every word he said was entirely honest; although saying that he had Slakoth would've been more likely to put him as a wolf target.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

This was asked from me so I answer it in front of everyone because it contains information that players most likely don't know.

The player holding Chimecho is allowed to use Chimecho on an alive player(including him(/her)self). If it's used to an already alive player, and that player gets lynched on the Day or wolfed on Night, (s)he will be revived on the beginning of the next Day Phase. If it's used on an already alive player and that player won't die, Chimecho will be wasted and it will faint.

Bubbles

Will it be revealed that the person was revived through Chimecho, like how you identified the starters powers?

Waddle Bro