News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

NSM SEEKRIT SANTA FOR PEOPLE WITH NO MONEY!

Started by EFitTrainr, November 25, 2012, 01:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I'll send some cards if anyone would PM me their address.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

The postcards would be fun to do again-anyone else up for it?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

but I don't give out that info online

bah humbug :C -sits in corner-
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Ruto on December 18, 2012, 11:10:59 AMI'll send some cards if anyone would PM me their address.
Sent you FSM's address.

Anyone who wants to send postcards or anything else to FSM, ask me his mail address.

Also do not quote this post, because I'll remove it before FSM comes so FSM would be surprised to get mail from you guys!

Ruto

I'd like to participate but I'm more interested in sending out cards this year instead of sending and receiving. Better make them New Year's cards for everyone not living in the US though xD

All right, let's try this...I'll edit this post and stuff.

People who want to receive and send cards:
FSM/Waddle (haha you guys can save postage on this one and stuff 2 cards in the same envelope xD)

People who only want to send cards:
Ruto
Kman

If you want to send and receive cards, PM me your address and write in the thread, or on the PM what you'd like to do. Then I'll share the addresses through another PM.

If you only want to send cards, say that right on this thread. People who are interested in getting a card from you will PM you instead. Don't be picky about who requests one from you, haha. (Send it to everyone who requests since they'll know.) We're supposed to have some kind of holiday/New Year/apocalyptic mood this season.

It's possible to send mail without using writing a return address, it's just that if you address it incorrectly or don't pay the right postage, neither of you would see the letter again or ever. You don't even have to put your real name on your address to receive mail. Proof? Some of you wrote "Ruto" on my postcards and they still got here -.- I don't recommend that though xD

Waddle Bro

Ruto

Also, pay attention to the formats if you're sending it to other countries. Try to preserve the format of your address as read in your country.

http://www.bitboost.com/ref/international-address-formats.html#Formats

^Info there. Post codes seem to be the thing that appears differently for every country. Same with house and building numbers.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 18, 2012, 12:27:48 PMShadowkirby never finishes anything. -_-
Quote from: shadowkirby on December 18, 2012, 01:29:01 PMActually that's pretty accurate
More accurate than you think :/

Also, I think it'd be fun to send cards! I'd just have to do it so my parents don't find out, because then they'd flip to find out I gave out my address online/mingling with people I met online...you know, the "stranger danger" thing...my parents are ridonk.

I'll pm my address later.
Party Hard!
[close]

Ruto

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Ruto

I'll list you both under send and receive then.