News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

NSM SEEKRIT SANTA FOR PEOPLE WITH NO MONEY!

Started by EFitTrainr, November 25, 2012, 01:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Hay guys.
This thread is for people who live outside of America, don't want to give out their adresses, or don't has money.

You could like buy someone a steam game, make them an arrangement, or just paint a card for them.

GOGOGO.
(Pms shall be sent to me, be sure to differentiate between this thread and the other one.)
I like food.

Nebbles

hoorah no money/not wanting to give out address

I shall paint someone a beautiful picture yes
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

I'll be working on composing something already... a.k.a. I'm in!! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Olimar12345

On second thought, this might be the one to sign up for.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Kman96

I'mma try dis.

but how does the "Sekrit Santa" part come in. How are we supposed to sekritly deliver our gifts without giving it away??
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on November 25, 2012, 05:53:28 PMI'mma try dis.

but how does the "Sekrit Santa" part come in. How are we supposed to sekritly deliver our gifts without giving it away??
If I'm the only one composing something, then you'll know who...  :-[
:P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

well so far I'd be painting/drawing something because lol I can't make music for crap
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

I know what I might do!

Shadow:
Quote from: Kman96 on November 25, 2012, 05:53:28 PMhow does the "Sekrit Santa" part come in? How are we supposed to sekritly deliver our gifts without giving it away??
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Well someone has to assign each person a person to give presents to and such, right? You know, a host. Well, we could send stuff through the host. But for Steam gifts, it would be quite tricky.

Oh and count me in(and on teh physical one if you decided to do that too)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

I would sign up for this, but I'd be writing a piece for this. It's not very special because I'm always gifting and dedicating my music to people.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Kman96

If you guys do compose something, you should compose it based off of their personality, or something. idk, something interesting like that. Name it something like, "A symphony of (name)"

lol this might actually be good.
Party Hard!
[close]