News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

How is FSM doing?

Started by Waddle Bro, November 24, 2012, 01:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

*Posts to get notifications*
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

HOW ABOUT NOW. FSM TELL ME YOU'RE STILL THERE. WE STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO DO. LIKE SAVE THE WORLD FROM EVIL KITTENS WITH LAZER VISION.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 24, 2012, 09:04:44 PMHOW ABOUT NOW. FSM TELL ME YOU'RE STILL THERE. WE STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO DO. LIKE SAVE THE WORLD FROM EVIL KITTENS WITH LAZER VISION.

*heartbeat sound*

:o
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Text message from FSM:

My entire team died in my nuzlocke run D: Stupid Absol with x3 Attack... >:(

Toby

*Posting for notifications*

Hope he's doing well!

Waddle Bro

Oh right. If you're 3DS friends with FSM, I highly recommend to check your Swapnote inbox.

Waddle Bro

Text message from FSM 0:27 AM:

I have troubles to sleep :(

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Oh and tell FSM I got an A on tha paper he helped me write. She just graded it yesterday XD

Waddle Bro

Nothing but the fact that he'll come to NSM on the 24th. He said that I'm too young to be told all of the rough stuff he's going through. He wants to do those update's personally.
He's right. It's best that he won't tell me everything personally. You maybe can't see this from the outside, but this is hard for me too.

Nebbles

Give him my best wishes, okay? And that he's doing well.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

blueflower999

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 16, 2012, 12:22:21 PMNothing but the fact that he'll come to NSM on the 24th. He said that I'm too young to be told all of the rough stuff he's going through. He wants to do those update's personally.
He's right. It's best that he won't tell me everything personally. You maybe can't see this from the outside, but this is hard for me too.
We don't expect this to be easy for you. I think you're handling it very well.
Bulbear! Blueflower999