News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League Trainer Sign-Ups

Started by Waddle Bro, November 24, 2012, 10:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Toby

Quote7. The Fisherman Who Cried Wolf

Haha, mines the best ^-^

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 24, 2012, 10:33:20 AM1. Youngster BlackDragonSlayer

8. Black Belt gzgregory
Hey wait a minute... I should be a Black Belt Yellow Belt... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 24, 2012, 09:13:00 PMHey wait a minute... I should be a Black Belt Yellow Belt... :P
Wouldn't you be a white belt?

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Waddle Bro

One spot left!

EDIT: The last player to sign in, gets an awesome trainer class!!!

Toby

Oh nooo! :( I bet mine will still be cooler! :)

Ask maestro? He said he wouldn't play a game with socialfox in it for a while, this could be his only chance! :P

Bubbles

Quote from: SocialFox on November 23, 2012, 08:50:55 PMCorrect me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 3 phantoms = a ban?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 23, 2012, 09:00:12 PMHe's right...doesn't change the fact that he broke the rules himself.

I think slow is allowed to play this game, if he wants to. From what I've read in the rules and the first game, by 'ban' it means a ban from the current game that the player got the phantoms in. Correct me if I'm wrong

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 25, 2012, 12:31:13 PMI think slow is allowed to play this game, if he wants to. From what I've read in the rules and the first game, by 'ban' it means a ban from the current game that the player got the phantoms in. Correct me if I'm wrong
Ban for next game. So, he is banned from this game.

Bubbles

Theyre locked, so I cant quote them
QuoteAlso I forgot to mention, plyaers do not vote get a phantom vote on themselves. This means they get the minimal percentage of a vote(i.e. if you don't vote, .001% of a vote is on yourself). If you reach three phantoms in one game you're banned from the game...

Quote1 Phantom = +.01 votes     2 Phantoms = +1.01 votes     3 Phantoms = Death + Ban     (If a host would like to change this for some reason, they must make note of this for the Players.)

Judging by the second one, I doubt a host from a previous game would be able to keep a player from playing in a game that he is not the host of (confusing? :P)

Yugi

I'm pretty sure being dead is the same as a ban.