News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: Hôt Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, November 21, 2012, 08:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The following error or errors occurred while adding this poll: No question was filled in for this poll.

Bird's TWG XLIV: Bowser's Big Blast
1 (6.7%)
FSM-Reapr's TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League (if someone so chooses to host)
5 (33.3%)
davy's TWG XLIV: The Notebooks of Death
1 (6.7%)
the_last_sheikah's TWG XLIV: Red vs. Blue: Revenge
1 (6.7%)
spitllama's TWG XLIV: ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!
2 (13.3%)
The Boy Who Cried Wolf's TWG XLIV: Harry Potter and the Enchanted Wands
1 (6.7%)
BlackDragonSlayer's TWG XLIV: The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
1 (6.7%)
SlowPokemon's TWG XLIV: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2 (13.3%)
SocialFox's TWG XLIV: Bleach Themed Mystery Game
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Toby

You neeed to play moree gamess :P

Waddle Bro

Toby

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 24, 2012, 04:01:22 AMFsm, do you have a host for your game?  I've only heard socialfox ask and he got rejected :D
Nope. Are you interested?

Toby

I'm not sure, your game seems really confusing to me and I'm not a fan of pokemon to be honest, would prefer my first game as a host to be my own game.

FSM-Reapr

TWC, is it possible for Waddle to host, if there is someone to babysitting co-hosting with him? I mean, Waddle could contact me, if there is something that confuses you.

Toby

I've been wondering this for a while, why isn't Bird TWC? Has he turned them down? They haven't asked them? He only makes 99% of the needed requirements?

Mashi

Because he was like "Nah." when I asked him and I'm too lazy to PM JaMaHa everything for Mod approval without Cirno.

Also, there's no need to poke at SocialFox for "voting for his game" (when there's great likelihood that someone else may have done so.  I'll let you put two and two together).  Most other potential Hosts also vote for their own games, so he shouldn't be singled out.

FSM-Reapr

sowwy socialfox for being a naughty boy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 24, 2012, 06:12:36 AMTWC, is it possible for Waddle to host, if there is someone to babysitting co-hosting with him? I mean, Waddle could contact me, if there is something that confuses you.
It seems that you missed my comment, Mashi.

Mashi

Oh, whoops.  Sorry, I intended to reply to that, but became distracted by TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's query.  My mistake.
But yes, if WaddleBro is cohosting, that would be fine.

FSM-Reapr

Toby

I voted for my own game, I actually thought fsm was talking about me

FSM-Reapr

TBWCW, are you now interested to host? It shouldn't be so complex now, since Waddle can contact me anytime if you have anything to ask.

the_last_sheikah

I CAN CO-HOST!  Wait, another extreamly complex game that I get to host?  Is this a curse, or a blessing?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Sold to the gentleman above me! :D

The_last_sheikah and Waddle Bro are the hosts of The Pokemon League.

Congratulations guys, I know you can do it!