News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles - Post Game

Started by MaestroUGC, November 20, 2012, 10:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

I don't know, I get confused between shadow and slow, blue and bubbles :(

Dude

Yay we win and I didn't do anything!

I'm so good at this game!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 21, 2012, 05:23:47 AMAlso Bird. I wasn't wrong thinking you're a wolf, because you ruined my and Waddle's plan. Changing to human was a very clever move.
Both are correct. :P
I made only one deal, and tried to get both Shadowkirby and Bird to tell the seer to seer me. :P

Were the losses of voting powers as payments of deals, results of them, or something else? ???
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

I lost my vote as consequence as long as a deal lasted,
Lost my vote for certain days,
Seer'd red,
And everything after that was I couldn't reveal the information I received.

Bird

I don't get why everybody "thought I was a wolf" on Night 1 and Day 1. I played a big role in catching SocialFox during that period.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby

I think it was because you seem'd to follow with it, and maybe seemed a little desperate to be on top of taking lead and be better up than verm or something, can't remember.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on November 21, 2012, 12:00:50 PMI don't get why everybody "thought I was a wolf" on Night 1 and Day 1. I played a big role in catching SocialFox during that period.
Because you were acting too much like a wolf; just those little details that some people can detect... During my PMs with SocialFox, he was acting very natural, and was surprised that "My claim (of wolf) was real (to him)." At all first appearances, he appeared to be trying to trick me into admitting I was a wolf.
If left up to me alone, Vermilionvermin would have been lynched Day 1, but SocialFox would've gotten away...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 21, 2012, 12:08:55 PMBecause you were acting too much like a wolf; just those little details that some people can detect...
Oh thank god, I was worried I made some kind of actual mistake.

Toby

Just wondering but why am I at the top of the list? :o

MaestroUGC

That's where Random.org put you when I was assigning roles...not that it really mattered in the end.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

MaestroUGC

Analyses are up and the Deals are now Public record.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bird

Awesome.

You know, in hindsight we really got lucky in the end-game. Verm's deal could have turned, say, the_last_sheikah into a wolf, and I wouldn't have known what to do in that case. Oh well. Good game, everyone.

Toby

Didn't FSM reapr make 2 of the same deals? He got a role reveal of two players..

That's why I asked for a seering and then a role reveal on another player..

FSM-Reapr

I asked it from the different person. So it was different. 8)

I confirmed Social because I was so mad at him for breaking the rules.
Bird you freaking boss.
This was a good game for my part.(not considering the ban) :)