News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Idiot Ranting Thread

Started by blueflower999, November 12, 2012, 07:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is/are the biggest idiot(s)?

The kids in "Lunch Scholars" who don't know a thing about U.S. or world history (By me)
3 (11.5%)
Al Gore who claimed that he invented the internet (By me)
3 (11.5%)
Apples=Oranges, Pineapples=/=Apples, so Apples=/=Oranges...? (By FSM)
4 (15.4%)
Taking forever to learn .brstms (By Dude)
1 (3.8%)
Google not knowing what Final Fantasy 12 is! (By Yugi)
0 (0%)
Orgasm with a leaf-blower! (By FSM)
2 (7.7%)
Not knowing what a Nazi is O_o (By Bubbles)
2 (7.7%)
Having sex with 8-13 year olds O_____O (By Yugi)
6 (23.1%)
Ceasar=Salad Dressing (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Going to Latin! (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Seasons are caused by the Earth's orbit! .... Right? (By Zunawe)
2 (7.7%)
France surviving the apocalypse (By Yugi)
1 (3.8%)
Toshinori Oda in Battle Royale (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)
Kids not knowing what an RPG is (By me)
4 (15.4%)
Judge Ghis from FFXII (By Yugi)
0 (0%)
Oracle of Ages=Pokemon (By Kman)
6 (23.1%)
Annoying people repeatedly adding you on Facebook (By Dude)
2 (7.7%)
Kids pretending they're drunk (By TBWCW)
4 (15.4%)
People not knowing how to drive! (By ZeldaFan)
1 (3.8%)
Sloth=Star Wars (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Wanting to see an old woman pooping at the beach (By Bubbles)
5 (19.2%)
Being as pumped up as a bouncy house (By Bubbles)
3 (11.5%)
Everyone in The Happening (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)
Prince of Bel-Air shuts down school (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Assassinating an emperor in broad daylight (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Dude

If you want to look like an idiot more times than not, then go right ahead.

BlackDragonSlayer

There's a difference between logical assumptions and illogical assumptions. Many people don't know the difference, or aren't capable to make logical assumptions.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 24, 2014, 04:41:13 PMActually assumptions are pretty important.  They're one of those heuristic things, right?  They may not ALWAYS be accurate but they allow us to compute things more quickly, and that's why we use them.  EG Rule of thumb, stereotypes, and algorithms.
There has a to be a different word for that definition, because it is NOT assume.

Assuming is to guess without conclusive evidence. Why do you think it makes asses out of people? Because they're making assumptions of things that either aren't their business, or they really don't know anything about.
Party Hard!
[close]

FierceDeity

It's funny that your definition of an assumption includes the context in which it takes place XD
But...assumptions CAN be made about things that are one's business/one knows a great deal about. There are a lot of things that we can't be expected to have conclusive evidence for, and if we're reasonably invested and educated in that subject, there's nothing wrong with making an assumption, as long as you don't treat it as if it were conclusive evidence.

...However, a quick google search would provide conclusive evidence for the whole michael/fred phelps thing, so yeah.

braix

When in doubt, remember that Google is your best friend.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on March 28, 2014, 07:43:22 PMI needed to share this:

http://www.p4rgaming.com/peta-member-traumatized-by-pokemon-sues-nintendo-for-emotional-distress/comment-page-15/
QuoteAccording to her, she nearly bought the game for her daughter until she saw the connection between "Green Leaf" and marijuana. "My daughter may have become a serial killer or worse, an animal abuser, if I had bought her the game," she recalled, "I considered suing Nintendo right then for causing me so much distress all those years ago. Are there even any Christians at Nintendo?"
QuoteCuriosity quickly turned to outrage though as she witnessed a scene where "a small dog and her puppy are chased by some poachers and they end up cornering the baby dog." It was then that she noticed the puppy had no skin on its head and its skull was visible which made it clear to her that these poachers must have abused these poor creatures for science experiments. She went on to describe that "the puppy eventually got away but had to listen as these vile men beat her mother to death."
QuoteAfter a brief argument, I was able to wrestle my daughter's Nintendo away from her and broke it in half. I flushed that horrible Pokemon game down the toilet with my cat's droppings. I've banned her from any video games and anything Pokemon-related and told her that she's never going to see the boy who bought the game for her ever again. And I'll be home schooling her from now on.
Please tell me this article is fake. PLEASE. I cannot live in peace after reading this article.

EDIT: There was a little earthquake while I was typing this. Just an interesting tidbit.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

This person has zero idea what they're talking about.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

It's a satire website guys. Don't worry. Though I'm annoyed they destroyed a Nintendo 3DS XL for the sake of the satire...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

The fact that it's believable says something though.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Greg

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 29, 2014, 08:32:04 AMIt's a satire website guys. Don't worry. Though I'm annoyed they destroyed a Nintendo 3DS XL for the sake of the satire...

You'd think it was okay, but just read the comments.

Yugi

Zunawe

This guy must be the most ridiculed video game youtuber out there.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MaestroUGC

DSP is pretty high on the list.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.