News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Idiot Ranting Thread

Started by blueflower999, November 12, 2012, 07:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is/are the biggest idiot(s)?

The kids in "Lunch Scholars" who don't know a thing about U.S. or world history (By me)
3 (11.5%)
Al Gore who claimed that he invented the internet (By me)
3 (11.5%)
Apples=Oranges, Pineapples=/=Apples, so Apples=/=Oranges...? (By FSM)
4 (15.4%)
Taking forever to learn .brstms (By Dude)
1 (3.8%)
Google not knowing what Final Fantasy 12 is! (By Yugi)
0 (0%)
Orgasm with a leaf-blower! (By FSM)
2 (7.7%)
Not knowing what a Nazi is O_o (By Bubbles)
2 (7.7%)
Having sex with 8-13 year olds O_____O (By Yugi)
6 (23.1%)
Ceasar=Salad Dressing (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Going to Latin! (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Seasons are caused by the Earth's orbit! .... Right? (By Zunawe)
2 (7.7%)
France surviving the apocalypse (By Yugi)
1 (3.8%)
Toshinori Oda in Battle Royale (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)
Kids not knowing what an RPG is (By me)
4 (15.4%)
Judge Ghis from FFXII (By Yugi)
0 (0%)
Oracle of Ages=Pokemon (By Kman)
6 (23.1%)
Annoying people repeatedly adding you on Facebook (By Dude)
2 (7.7%)
Kids pretending they're drunk (By TBWCW)
4 (15.4%)
People not knowing how to drive! (By ZeldaFan)
1 (3.8%)
Sloth=Star Wars (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Wanting to see an old woman pooping at the beach (By Bubbles)
5 (19.2%)
Being as pumped up as a bouncy house (By Bubbles)
3 (11.5%)
Everyone in The Happening (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)
Prince of Bel-Air shuts down school (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Assassinating an emperor in broad daylight (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

MasterProX

Actual quote from Algebra II today, recreated word-for-word as best as I can...

Teacher:  That leaves us with the cube root of 3, can we simplify that?
Mario:  Uhh, yeah, because 1 x 1 x 1 is 3, duhhh.
(silence)
Me:  ...what the hell?
Class:  (laughs)
Mario:  No, wait, crap... I meant... 2!  It's 2!  Because... wait, no...
Class:  (in unison) Dude, shut up!
Mario:  Is it 3?
Teacher:  Just stop.
Mario:  OHHH, I get it now, it WAS 1...
Teacher:  (stares)

I don't get how in a class that's soooo easy, people can still be soooo stupid.

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 19, 2013, 09:35:34 PMHaha, nope, didn't mean derivatives XD yeah by derivations I essentially meant proofs, although they're technically different processes (at least, in the way that I've been taught).
We did proofs in Geometry.
unmotivated

Zunawe

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 19, 2013, 09:35:34 PMHaha, nope, didn't mean derivatives XD yeah by derivations I essentially meant proofs, although they're technically different processes (at least, in the way that I've been taught).
Our teacher made up words for taking the derivative (like derivatize), so I've started to associate the root of the word with derivatives.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 20, 2013, 05:39:48 AMWe did proofs in Geometry.
If it's a Trig/Precalc class (which I suspect it is), you'll do trig proofs and a few logarithm proofs.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Apparently someone in my year said that mammary glands were located in a persons neck.

I know I'm not a scientist but even I know that that's not true.

MasterProX

Quote from: Yugi on November 26, 2013, 09:06:50 PMApparently someone in my year said that mammary glands were located in a persons neck.

Reminds me of the guy in my biology class last year who said that male nipples were only meant for the person to have something to play with.

FireArrow

Quote from: Zunawe on November 20, 2013, 03:28:04 PMIf it's a Trig/Precalc class (which I suspect it is), you'll do trig proofs and a few logarithm proofs.

Please, god, no. ._.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Ruto

Quote from: Yugi on November 26, 2013, 09:06:50 PMApparently someone in my year said that mammary glands were located in a persons neck.

I know I'm not a scientist but even I know that that's not true.

Must have gotten confused with several other things xDDDDDDDDDDD anyway mammary glands have to do with milk so guess where that is!

I remember doing a proof for derivatives/integrals of inverse trig functions in calculus. HAHAHA also stuff from differential equations. So don't worry, things are still good for you now! :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

Quote from: Ruto on November 26, 2013, 10:17:42 PMMust have gotten confused with several other things xDDDDDDDDDDD anyway mammary glands have to do with milk so guess where that is!
She also said that Muslims were a country.

And that Wombats Lay Eggs.

Clanker37

OMG the amount of people who say call discrimination of Muslims racism is ridiculous. It's called being religiously insensitive. When will people learn?

FierceDeity

Well, one could argue that it's actually racism against middle eastern people, seeing as many people wrongfully assume that the two are one and the same. Granted, there is certain religious headwear that could be more definitive, but most people don't hold their discrimination to that level of scrutiny. For example, there are white Muslims. They may be a lot rarer, but they do exist, and you can bet that they receive a lot less discrimination than their middle eastern counterparts. While typical bigotry uses Islam as a grounds for discriminating against that region of the world and its people, and therefore refers to all of them as "Muslims", in reality, it doesn't require that specification.

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: MasterProX on November 26, 2013, 09:18:09 PMReminds me of the guy in my biology class last year who said that male nipples were only meant for the person to have something to play with.

...that isn't what they're for?  :o

Yugi

Ruto

This is offensive to me and basically anyone that works for a living. I suggested that she get a job as a cashier but she said she was on pills or something. Then complained that her "thigh gap" wasn't big enough. I could go on...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.