News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Idiot Ranting Thread

Started by blueflower999, November 12, 2012, 07:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is/are the biggest idiot(s)?

The kids in "Lunch Scholars" who don't know a thing about U.S. or world history (By me)
3 (11.5%)
Al Gore who claimed that he invented the internet (By me)
3 (11.5%)
Apples=Oranges, Pineapples=/=Apples, so Apples=/=Oranges...? (By FSM)
4 (15.4%)
Taking forever to learn .brstms (By Dude)
1 (3.8%)
Google not knowing what Final Fantasy 12 is! (By Yugi)
0 (0%)
Orgasm with a leaf-blower! (By FSM)
2 (7.7%)
Not knowing what a Nazi is O_o (By Bubbles)
2 (7.7%)
Having sex with 8-13 year olds O_____O (By Yugi)
6 (23.1%)
Ceasar=Salad Dressing (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Going to Latin! (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Seasons are caused by the Earth's orbit! .... Right? (By Zunawe)
2 (7.7%)
France surviving the apocalypse (By Yugi)
1 (3.8%)
Toshinori Oda in Battle Royale (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)
Kids not knowing what an RPG is (By me)
4 (15.4%)
Judge Ghis from FFXII (By Yugi)
0 (0%)
Oracle of Ages=Pokemon (By Kman)
6 (23.1%)
Annoying people repeatedly adding you on Facebook (By Dude)
2 (7.7%)
Kids pretending they're drunk (By TBWCW)
4 (15.4%)
People not knowing how to drive! (By ZeldaFan)
1 (3.8%)
Sloth=Star Wars (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Wanting to see an old woman pooping at the beach (By Bubbles)
5 (19.2%)
Being as pumped up as a bouncy house (By Bubbles)
3 (11.5%)
Everyone in The Happening (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)
Prince of Bel-Air shuts down school (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Assassinating an emperor in broad daylight (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Bubbles

its a prep school with a bunch of rich kids who are only still in school because their parents throw money at people

Yugi

On a whiteboard at my school.

1/5 = 1/2+3
= 1/2 + 1/3

Oh yeah, and this is a year 12 student in a high school for smart people

Clanker37

Quote from: Yugi on September 05, 2013, 10:15:10 PMOn a whiteboard at my school.

1/5 = 1/2+3
= 1/2 + 1/3

Oh yeah, and this is a year 12 student in a high school for smart people
Hey, don't be mean to people who are bad at maths

I swear 8+3=12

Bubbles

"Name someone famous who lives in Springfield"
"...Bruce Springsteen?"

Its worse since everyone in my school is from NJ

MasterProX

So my science teacher is the smartest of all my teachers. I like how he teaches; instead of just teaching science, he teaches us about the real world, current events, preps up for college, etc. I don't know why everyone hates him and why he gets so much shit despite all the things he does. For example, he teaches all his new students about human values (honesty, humility, resiliency, all the stuff like that) and how you can keep them. One teacher once told him this. Direct quote, totally serious...

"Why the hell are you teaching your students about how to be 'good human beings' and getting them ready for the college curriculum? It's not going to be on the CSTs, so why bother?" ...what the fuck?

Unfortunately, since many of my friends think he's an asshole just because he's too strict, and they don't like their wrongs (such as their individualistic attitudes) being corrected by him, they've transferred to AP Chemistry so they don't have him.

So I was telling my friend Alex some stuff he told us about politics and whatnot, just the stuff I thought was remarkable enough to share. Then she told me this. Again, direct quote...

"Uh, why does he think it's important to tell you these things? Like, global warming? Seriously, who cares? Nothing that happened in the past is important, why does it matter?"

:-\

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MasterProX on September 21, 2013, 07:31:35 PMSo my science teacher is the smartest of all my teachers. I like how he teaches; instead of just teaching science, he teaches us about the real world, current events, preps up for college, etc. I don't know why everyone hates him and why he gets so much shit despite all the things he does. For example, he teaches all his new students about human values (honesty, humility, resiliency, all the stuff like that) and how you can keep them. One teacher once told him this. Direct quote, totally serious...

"Why the hell are you teaching your students about how to be 'good human beings' and getting them ready for the college curriculum? It's not going to be on the CSTs, so why bother?" ...what the fuck?

Unfortunately, since many of my friends think he's an asshole just because he's too strict, and they don't like their wrongs (such as their individualistic attitudes) being corrected by him, they've transferred to AP Chemistry so they don't have him.

So I was telling my friend Alex some stuff he told us about politics and whatnot, just the stuff I thought was remarkable enough to share. Then she told me this. Again, direct quote...

"Uh, why does he think it's important to tell you these things? Like, global warming? Seriously, who cares? Nothing that happened in the past is important, why does it matter?"

This is one of the things that reflects what's wrong with our society today.

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MasterProX

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 21, 2013, 10:46:27 PMThis is one of the things that reflects what's wrong with our society today.

One of the thousand-ish things.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

I once saw a quote somewhere.  It went somewhat like this.

"If all the stupid people in the world were removed, the world would be a better place because there wouldn't be anybody in it."

So go ahead and put everybody down for me. :P
Even smart people are dumb sometimes...  Especially me.
:P
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

"Assume that everyone else is stupid, because 90% of the time you'll be right"

-My Mum

Parents say the darnedest things.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 18, 2013, 07:08:51 PMImplying you're smart
Well I don't think I'm smart, but a lot of people tell me I am.  Plus, when you're the only person in your precalc class who can do 33-16 without a calculator, there's GOT to be a problem.
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 19, 2013, 05:38:19 AMWell I don't think I'm smart, but a lot of people tell me I am.  Plus, when you're the only person in your precalc class who can do 33-16 without a calculator, there's GOT to be a problem.
That doesn't show you're smart, that just shows the ever-so-famous American education level!

Clanker37

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 19, 2013, 05:38:19 AMPlus, when you're the only person in your precalc class who can do 33-16 without a calculator, there's GOT to be a problem.
Hey! Maths is hard! To anyone who argues against that I say, may your ear holes turn to arse holes and shit upon your shoulders.

Plus 8+3 totally equals 12

mikey

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 19, 2013, 06:14:17 AMThat doesn't show you're smart, that just shows the ever-so-famous American education level!
What's even worse is our school is like in the top 20 for Minnesota testing levels...
unmotivated