News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Idiot Ranting Thread

Started by blueflower999, November 12, 2012, 07:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is/are the biggest idiot(s)?

The kids in "Lunch Scholars" who don't know a thing about U.S. or world history (By me)
3 (11.5%)
Al Gore who claimed that he invented the internet (By me)
3 (11.5%)
Apples=Oranges, Pineapples=/=Apples, so Apples=/=Oranges...? (By FSM)
4 (15.4%)
Taking forever to learn .brstms (By Dude)
1 (3.8%)
Google not knowing what Final Fantasy 12 is! (By Yugi)
0 (0%)
Orgasm with a leaf-blower! (By FSM)
2 (7.7%)
Not knowing what a Nazi is O_o (By Bubbles)
2 (7.7%)
Having sex with 8-13 year olds O_____O (By Yugi)
6 (23.1%)
Ceasar=Salad Dressing (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Going to Latin! (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Seasons are caused by the Earth's orbit! .... Right? (By Zunawe)
2 (7.7%)
France surviving the apocalypse (By Yugi)
1 (3.8%)
Toshinori Oda in Battle Royale (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)
Kids not knowing what an RPG is (By me)
4 (15.4%)
Judge Ghis from FFXII (By Yugi)
0 (0%)
Oracle of Ages=Pokemon (By Kman)
6 (23.1%)
Annoying people repeatedly adding you on Facebook (By Dude)
2 (7.7%)
Kids pretending they're drunk (By TBWCW)
4 (15.4%)
People not knowing how to drive! (By ZeldaFan)
1 (3.8%)
Sloth=Star Wars (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Wanting to see an old woman pooping at the beach (By Bubbles)
5 (19.2%)
Being as pumped up as a bouncy house (By Bubbles)
3 (11.5%)
Everyone in The Happening (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)
Prince of Bel-Air shuts down school (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Assassinating an emperor in broad daylight (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on July 01, 2014, 11:31:43 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1OPwlcyEro&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z12cgvjymyv4yj0ed22owrxiskfxvf4sg

What a piece of work. Has he even seen what you did -.-

Anyway today and part of yesterday, I found an identity of an Internet troll. The person did seem to try to hide his identity but didn't do a good job. I'm not anything special when it comes to background checks and all I did was use google and some media sites. I found out the person's real name, where he lived and his age range (and race). It took about 5 minutes. Steps:

1) One of the site's trolls had an account using a name that mimicks a real one (in contrast to names like notmyrealname). A google search for that name leads to the person's facebook. It's easy to tell because the person uses the EXACT SAME photo and likes pages that support the exact same rants.
2) Since facebook's policy is that no one can be hidden from search results, I click on the profile. Evidence is pointing that this was a fake account. (Yes, and this is why no one should publish publicly).
3) A search on spokeo suggested this was not a real person (no surprise).
4) I go back to the person's profile and look at other public posts. Facebook by default, appears to make your likes page and friend list public. Under followers,  which is public information, there was a person whose surname rhymes with the identity of another troll on the same website.
5) I click on the followers page. There's the public list of likes again, and some photos.
6) I type in the person's name on Facebook's search engine. This person has a more common name so I saw multiple results. But I noticed the person shared the same photo (a lopsided phone pic of a movie screen) as the other account. Not to mention, both accounts used angry looking skulls as profile pictures and cover photos (which again, are public). Their facebook URLs are also nearly the same, only different by the numbers at the end. They also like the same pages, for pete's sake. Since their friend's list photos are pretty homogenous, I made a conclusion about what the person looked like.
7) I type in the person's name in spokeo and find their city, zip code and age group. No surprises. Even though it wasn't on their facebook.

It took me much longer to write the post than to stalk this person online...I guess the lesson is to know what you're sharing. Now, I think I might egg the person if he trolls again. Just subtlely.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

actually i kinda get what he was talking about lol

he just said it really rude and easily misunderstood way

Yugi

3 billion people died on this  day

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

is this the thread where idiots rant or the thread where we rant about them
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

So Ruto and the others on Skype have heard me complain about this all semester, but there's this guy on the floor above me that is probably the biggest scumbag I have ever met.

He drinks, does pot, and is a general asshat. He also just so happens to have a big surround sound system with subwoofers in his room that vibrate my whole apartment and everyone else in the general area. I have silently dealt with it all semester until last night, when people from the second floor came up to complain about the noise (which was actually on the fourth floor!). So today I decided
and I went to housing along with a sizable group of people that have had a problem with the guy, and they told him to take the system out of his room. Then, while they were making sure he did that, they found his stash of weed and busted him. Now he got kicked out and normally I would feel bad but this guy has cost me so many precious hours of sleep that I honestly couldn't give any less of a fuck.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

[ ] rekt
[ ] not rekt
[X] tyrannosaurus rekt

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 05, 2014, 10:24:53 PMNow he got kicked out and normally I would feel bad but this guy has cost me so many precious hours of sleep that I honestly couldn't give any less of a fuck.

In my opinion, that can't possibly have gone any better.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

I saw someone spell "discussions" as "descutions," among other things, like "awancer." He was an 11th grader.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Please tell me this was due to bad typing skills and not handwritten.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 27, 2015, 05:05:26 PMPlease tell me this was due to bad typing skills and not handwritten.
It was due to not knowing how the words were spelled, most likely. Repeated mistakes were made, and no attempts at correction.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

ZeldaFan

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 27, 2015, 03:21:38 PMI saw someone spell "discussions" as "descutions," among other things, like "awancer." He was an 11th grader.
That reminds me of a time where some girl who was a library aide was writing on these flyers to hand out all over the school. It was for some event being held in the library and on the "Where:" line she put "libary"      -____- literally. A high schooler didn't know how to spell library.... -_______-    I feel like that's a word you learn to spell in 1st grade...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D