News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Update...rs!

Started by Jamaha, November 09, 2012, 01:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BonusPwnage

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 11, 2012, 12:48:56 PMWhy does it always seems to be Dude that gets into arguments with the new members?  :P
Because new members in general are usually idiots in the beginning and get better eventually.

Blue, Slow, Jub, even Wry had to go through it one time.

I dunno if there's more, but oh well.

Yugi

Quote from: Dude on November 11, 2012, 01:20:41 PMBecause new members in general are usually idiots in the beginning and get better eventually.

What about me?

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Dude on November 11, 2012, 01:20:41 PMBecause new members in general are usually idiots in the beginning and get better eventually.

*cough*

BonusPwnage

I see where you're coming from, but I have a question. You don't know who I am, or where I live, or my level of education. You've barely had a conversation with me and it was on a subject almost completely useless in terms of assessment. So how then, can you assume that I, or another member of this forum, is an idiot only based on our viewpoints?

Bubbles

Dude you went from closing one argument to opening 3 more XD

BonusPwnage

I wouldn't call it an argument. I'm not using any tone, not expressing anger, and I'm not opposing anyone. I'm simply stating my viewpoints.

FSM-Reapr

Winter

Guys quit it. The important thing is that things are moving at the moment! be happy about it.

Everybody else that's discussing it, you're all right, you all have valid opinions, but you're all wrong to antagonize other members.

Quit it now.

BonusPwnage

^Sorry, again. Also, I feel like the Happy Mask Salesman really emphasizes what your tone is like when say that.

Winter

Dude

Quote from: SocialFox on November 11, 2012, 01:24:46 PMWhat about me?
What about you? I don't remember anything that I've done to you...
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 11, 2012, 01:27:21 PM*cough*
Ok, I missed you, sorry.

Dude

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.