News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 16, 2012, 07:17:51 AMYou're forgetting that every duel has two players. I can only imagine what your part of the deal was.

But you don't know if I used a second player, I can make my deal in any way I wish, and I'm not forced to follow the rules of what you are talking about now exaclty.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 16, 2012, 07:17:51 AMAnd dude, if you planned the deal that long, you would have made it 100% human guaranteed, if you're a human.
What about something like costs or overpowered deals? It's not that bird's, waddle's and your own deal are guaranteerd 100% human advantage due to costs.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 16, 2012, 07:17:51 AMAnd it seems that you don't want the best of the humans by saying "I could have made a better deal."
I didn't make this deal because it was super good, I made it because I liked it a lot, and you can't say it isn't a very creative deal. I think having fun with this game is way more important that being able to overpower the opponents team.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 16, 2012, 07:17:51 AMAlso the deal you made was awful, the most of it was a lot of help only if you were a wolf.
What the heck are you talking about, you would probably have said totaly different if someone would have tried to wolf you night 2.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: davy on November 16, 2012, 08:12:56 AMBut you don't know if I used a second player, I can make my deal in any way I wish, and I'm not forced to follow the rules of what you are talking about now exaclty.
What about something like costs or overpowered deals? It's not that bird's, waddle's and your own deal are guaranteerd 100% human advantage due to costs.
I didn't make this deal because it was super good, I made it because I liked it a lot, and you can't say it isn't a very creative deal. I think having fun with this game is way more important that being able to overpower the opponents team.
What the heck are you talking about, you would probably have said totaly different if someone would have tried to wolf you night 2.
You admitted that you made the deal. I think that's against the rules. :P

1. The deal was so well planned and autenthic to the original idea, so I highly think there is another player in this deal(=you).
2. Please, that deal was not even close to be overpowered or would have been overpowered even if only humans would have gotten the deal's cause. Yes, what I think is that my part in that plan was that the stuff I got was the downside of your plan.
3. I think being useful for the human team is what matters. If you're a human, you should act like a human by making deals that actually help humans.
4. That deal was confusing as hell! Only a few players could wrap their heads around it. What I think is that you made a humongously complex deal to make the most people fail big time. I admit, I found the only way how to make that work but otherwise it was bad as shit. It took me like almost the entire day phase to think an option that would work. I sent the response PM in 2 hours before the phase ended.

Sorry, but I'm not convinced.

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 16, 2012, 09:01:59 AMYou admitted that you made the deal. I think that's against the rules. :P

1. The deal was so well planned and autenthic to the original idea, so I highly think there is another player in this deal(=you).
2. Please, that deal was not even close to be overpowered or would have been overpowered even if only humans would have gotten the deal's cause. Yes, what I think is that my part in that plan was that the stuff I got was the downside of your plan.
3. I think being useful for the human team is what matters. If you're a human, you should act like a human by making deals that actually help humans.
4. That deal was confusing as hell! Only a few players could wrap their heads around it. What I think is that you made a humongously complex deal to make the most people fail big time. I admit, I found the only way how to make that work but otherwise it was bad as shit. It took me like almost the entire day phase to think an option that would work. I sent the response PM in 2 hours before the phase ended.

Sorry, but I'm not convinced.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 16, 2012, 05:34:56 AMAlso you know as well I do what kind of deal you made Day 1, involving me in it. Meph told me I am not allowed to say anything about the PM or the nature of PM.

You were the first one to comfirm I made a deal. Your point applies as much to you as to me.

1. This once again has to do with the cost of the deal.
2. It was overpowered before Mephistopheles accepted it, it had to be changed before accepted, also, if the original plan would have gone through and a player would perfectly know how to use it, that player could in time become next to unstoppable.
3. I've played one game were I tried anything to help the humans win (disability girls) and it was the least enjoyable game I've ever played. There's also a game were I tried anything to help the wolves (time for a history lessen) and it was the second least enjoyable game I've ever played. I just want to enjoy this game, may I?
4. I'm know for making super intricate games, for anyone that had seen my games for twg XXVI and XXXV, it would only be a normal level of intricateness for games/powers I make. Also, 'the only way to make it work' c'mon, if you'd only thougt 2 minutes you'd have been able to become stronger than our two specials COMBINED.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: davy on November 16, 2012, 09:38:10 AMYou were the first one to comfirm I made a deal. Your point applies as much to you as to me.

1. This once again has to do with the cost of the deal.
2. It was overpowered before Mephistopheles accepted it, it had to be changed before accepted, also, if the original plan would have gone through and a player would perfectly know how to use it, that player could in time become next to unstoppable.
3. I've played one game were I tried anything to help the humans win (disability girls) and it was the least enjoyable game I've ever played. There's also a game were I tried anything to help the wolves (time for a history lessen) and it was the second least enjoyable game I've ever played. I just want to enjoy this game, may I?
4. I'm know for making super intricate games, for anyone that had seen my games for twg XXVI and XXXV, it would only be a normal level of intricateness for games/powers I make. Also, 'the only way to make it work' c'mon, if you'd only thougt 2 minutes you'd have been able to become stronger than our two specials COMBINED.
Actually, I never was told that it was you who made that deal. I just figured it out and said it was you. You confirmed it. So I didn't break any rules.

1. Most likely a wolfish lie. I have nothing to say to that.
2. If you're a human: Don't make deals that are too complex to most of the people and that actually could help the humans big time. Like people revealing, I guess the price isn't that big.
3. Play only the games you enjoy to play. There's no point to be a bad human on purpose.
4. Confirmed lie. Don't be a bad human, you should do something that would help us, rather than confuse us. Also you're not allowed to speak the nature of the deal/a possible deal you've had.

Mephistopheles

FSM-Reapr and davy have broken their contracts, they have been removed from the game.

The rest of you may continue as normal.

FSM-Reapr

davy

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby

Bird

this is getting stupid

also gzg says you're a wolf

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Bubbles

Greg

Augh.
I have reason to believe either Verm or Boy is a wolf, and I'd rather lynch Boy since he hasn't exactly done much, plus Verm caught a wolf so he probably isn't one.
Make of this what you will, I'm probably dead anyway.

Bird

Quote from: gzgregory on November 16, 2012, 01:56:30 PMAugh.
I have reason to believe either Verm or Boy is a wolf, and I'd rather lynch Boy since he hasn't exactly done much, plus Verm caught a wolf so he probably isn't one.
Make of this what you will, I'm probably dead anyway.

I don't suppose that has anything to do with this, does it?

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 13, 2012, 11:12:11 PMvermillionvermin
Bird
The Boy Who Cried Wolf
gzgregory

Also Boy, why can't we lynch GZG?

vermilionvermin