News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 15, 2012, 01:58:17 PMBird - Miller
OK then. Bird, if you made this deal, then you realize it doesn't prove anything. You could have just as easily made a deal saying "Post in the thread that I'm a miller"  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bird

I didn't make that deal, so I guess it does prove something. I haven't made a deal since the cardflips thing. And if I was going to make one, I don't know why I would reveal myself to be a miller. It's not like anybody really suspected me at this point.

Thanks though, to whoever decided to do that. Next time, try and reveal a wolf though.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

Guess who made this deal.

Everybody claim to Bird

Bird

Yeah, claim to me.

If you weren't convinced I was human from the last reveal, think of how I added cardflipping to the game. When you claim to me, try and give me all information you can about the game. You may not be able to talk about your own deals, but suppose you randomly received a power? Or got some information from Mephistopheles that wasn't a part of a deal you made?

Tell me. If we put our heads together, I'm sure the last few wolves will drop like flies.

Mephistopheles

TWG XLIII: My Name is Mephistopheles

15 Players:
1 Master Wolf (green)
3 Wolves (red)
Faust - Seer* (blue)
Gretchen - Guardian* (blue)
9 Humans (green)

*There's a 50/50 chance for seering and guardings to be effective. A coin flip will occur (best two out of three) between the two and the winner's power will work. The loser will be told (s)he lost the coin flip when they'd normally get results.

1. Hercules
2. SocialFox
3. gzgregory
4. FSM-Reapr
5. davy
6. Waddle Bro
7. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. SlowPokemon
9. BlackDragonSlayer
10. blueflower999
11. Dude
12. Bird
13. the_last_sheikah
14. Bubbles 7689
15. shadowkirby

Waddle Bro has lost his bet, his soul is now forfeit, he was Green.
It is now Day 3, Day 3 ends 1:00 AM CST (7:00 AM GMT) Sunday, Nov. 14

My Offices are still open, you may strike deals as you wish.

Please be aware that I reserve the right to stop taking deals, however if I do I will continue working on any approaches received before this point.

Bird

Likely a Wolf:
1. Gzgregory
2. Davy

Not Sure:
3. SlowPokemon
4. the_last_sheikah
5. shadowkirby

Definitely Human:
6. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
7. Nighthawk
8. FSM-Reapr
9. blueflower999
10. Bird

These lists don't take into account the possibility of a player changing to a wolf halfway into the game, though. Also, I've received a whopping 0 PMs from everyone. Thanks for being so helpful to the human effort!

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

Also SlowPokemon, now would be the BEST time to be active.

Quote1 Phantom = +.01 votes     2 Phantoms = +1.01 votes     3 Phantoms = Death + Ban

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

Verm, you aren't as active than in the beginning. After the possibility of a (random) human turning into a wolf, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN AS ACTIVE!

davy

Suspicion list time.

2. SocialFox - Is pretty much proven to be the master wolf.
3. gzgregory - Has been quite inactive, but not entirely inactive, as in lying under the radar, also, was on the list of red people.
14. Bubbles 7689 - Had a strange defense, and was on the list of red people
8. SlowPokemon - was on the list of red people, and very inactive. However, he's so inactive that the chance that that has nothing to do with being a wolf or a human, but is just standard inactivity.
9. BlackDragonSlayer - Was on the list of red people, however, he was wolfed which decreases the chance of him actually being a wolf himself.
15. shadowkirby - Being his usual inactive self.
13. the_last_sheika - Haven't seen that much of him yet.
11. Dude - Was wolf'd at the beginning of the game, although that doesn't mean really much with wolves not knowing eachother, his reaction was rather calm, so I think he was a human.
7. The Boy Who Cried Wolf - Has noted us upon the inactivity of gzg, but hasn't done much other helpful things.
4. FSM-Reapr - Was suspicious of BDS, which was later wolf'd. I doubt a wolf would say he's suspicious of his wolf target.
1. Hercules - Has helped catching socialfox.
10. blueflower999 - claimed seer, and was uncounterclaimed.
6. Waddle Bro - Allowed the red list to be revealed and was wolf'd and cardflipped green.
12. Bird - Was revealed to be a miller.
5. davy - That's me.

Quote from: Bird on November 15, 2012, 11:29:26 PMLikely a Wolf:
1. Gzgregory
2. Davy

Can you tell me why you think I am a wolf, or does that has something to do with mr Meph. Same goes for FSM.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 16, 2012, 04:32:29 AMAlso SlowPokemon, now would be the BEST time to be active.

I guess this has something to do with mr Meph, but if not, can you tell me what you mean by that?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: davy on November 16, 2012, 05:08:04 AMI guess this has something to do with mr Meph, but if not, can you tell me what you mean by that?
It's just that he has 2 phantoms and now is the 3rd Day. Nothing else.

Also you know as well I do what kind of deal you made Day 1, involving me in it. Meph told me I am not allowed to say anything about the PM or the nature of PM.

FSM-Reapr

The reason why I now think that Verm is a wolf:

Waddle's deal involved humans turned into millers(the most likely option), also
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 13, 2012, 07:01:06 AMBUT, I highly think a human was turned into a wolf/traitor as the cause of this deal. That's explains Waddle's comment perfectly.
Waddle responded:
Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 13, 2012, 07:09:59 AM:O
I think that was a clever way to say "yes", because he can't talk about it.

So, I guess one random human was turned into a wolf. That might still be Verm. I'm just saying, do not let the guy off the hook.

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 16, 2012, 05:34:56 AMIt's just that he has 2 phantoms and now is the 3rd Day. Nothing else.

Also you know as well I do what kind of deal you made Day 1, involving me in it. Meph told me I am not allowed to say anything about the PM or the nature of PM.

I don't get it, that deal doesn't make me a wolf! I'm not allowed to give to much information, but I think that in nearly 75% of the cases, it's only helpful for the humans (and if it's the other 25%, than it went wrong due to the cost).

I know I could have made a more helpful deal, but really, I had this deal already planned when Maestro posted his game in the previous host sign-ups, and that I would go for it no matter if I was a wolf, human or special.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

You're forgetting that every duel has two players. I can only imagine what your part of the deal was. And dude, if you planned the deal that long, you would have made it 100% human guaranteed, if you're a human. And it seems that you don't want the best of the humans by saying "I could have made a better deal." Also the deal you made was awful, the most of it was a lot of help only if you were a wolf.