News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Tonight someone should guard blueflower and someone should investigate blueflower's role name, someone should also guard the investigator.

Jub3r7

Although Mephistopheles appears to Faustus as a devil — a worker for Satan — critics claim that he does not search for men to corrupt but comes to serve and ultimately collect the souls of those who are already damned.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

vermilionvermin

Bird

Doesn't Davy's red seering point to him being human? Bubbles was almost certainly a wolf and ended up being green, yet she wasn't the master wolf.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles was red. When she died she was green. Painter much?

blueflower999

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 14, 2012, 03:00:38 PMTonight someone should guard blueflower and someone should investigate blueflower's role name, someone should also guard the investigator.
No. Guardian, DO NOT GUARD ME
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bird

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 14, 2012, 03:00:38 PMTonight someone should guard blueflower and someone should investigate blueflower's role name, someone should also guard the investigator.
what are you talking about
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

I think the fact that Waddle advised us to seer the people not on the list might indicate that not all the people on it are wolves.  But even if blueflower's seering was inaccurate that one night, I don't think it means davy's seering was wrong.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: vermilionvermin on November 14, 2012, 07:05:04 PMI think the fact that Waddle advised us to seer the people not on the list might indicate that not all the people on it are wolves.  But even if blueflower's seering was inaccurate that one night, I don't think it means davy's seering was wrong.
This. I also have a strong opinion that he's a wolf, based on what he did to me Night 1. Can't tell more, sowwy.

Mephistopheles

The Phase has been Extended. Night 3 now ends 1:00 AM CST (7:00 AM GMT) Friday, Nov 15.

I went to Houston earlier today and got home far later than planned. Continue play as normal.

Toby

Unless blueflower is saying she already has her own protection I don't see why we shouldn't guard her

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 15, 2012, 05:03:14 AMUnless blueflower is saying she already has her own protection I don't see why we shouldn't guard her
Why does everybody think I'm a girl? XD

I'm a guy :P
Sorry if my name sounds misleading.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

davy

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 15, 2012, 12:53:27 PMWhy does everybody think I'm a girl? XD

I'm a guy :P
Sorry if my name sounds misleading.

Adding a gender sign to your profile should help.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mephistopheles