News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Oh and does anyone know why my name is mensioned?

Yugi

Sorry about posting repeatedly after my death but

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 14, 2012, 12:17:31 AMBubbles was a wolf! Yehh
Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 13, 2012, 11:04:14 PMBubbles7689 has lost her bet, her soul is now forfeit, she was Green.

wut.

Bird

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 13, 2012, 11:12:11 PMvermillionvermin
Bird
The Boy Who Cried Wolf
gzgregory
Can anyone explain this?

I know it's not just players who've made deals. Maybe one of the people on this list is a wolf? If so, probably gzgregory.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mephistopheles

SocialFox, I'm only going to tell you this once:

Stop posting if you are dead.

Only wolfing victims are allowed a death post. Since you you were lynched, you have no right to speak up. This is a clearly posted rule. Posting about about game information after your death is not legal, this is your last warning.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bird on November 14, 2012, 12:30:19 AMCan anyone explain this?

I know it's not just players who've made deals. Maybe one of the people on this list is a wolf? If so, probably gzgregory.
or you all are wolves ::) I don't know anything about this. I wasn't even online back then.

Quote from: SocialFox on November 14, 2012, 12:21:23 AMSorry about posting repeatedly after my death but

wut.
Stop it. You have been disturbing people ever since you died in the chat also. This could be your wolfish plan to make sure no one suspects that Bubbles was a wolf. That means you're interrupting the game. Just shut up.

ninja'd

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 11, 2012, 06:57:09 PMBubbles 7689
BlackDragonSlayer
Bird
gzgregory
davy
Slowpokemon

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 13, 2012, 11:12:11 PMvermillionvermin
Bird
The Boy Who Cried Wolf
gzgregory
Trying to figure out the connection. I have a feeling a wolf did this. Will make another post soon.

Waddle Bro

First of all: Gzgregory(a wolf suspect) and Bird are in the same list. I doubt only one of the people in the list is a wolf, there has to be a connection.

#1. Both Bird and Gregory are wolves.
#2. Both of them are humans.

Bird

Of course, it's also entirely possible that somebody made the following deal with Mephistopheles:

"Release these 4 names into the thread without any accompanying explanation."

At the cost of like... I don't know, losing their vote for two phases.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mephistopheles

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

SocialFox, you can consider yourself banned from every one of my games until I decide differently.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 14, 2012, 01:23:22 AMSocialFox, you can consider yourself banned from every one of my games until I decide differently.
Ditto.

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mephistopheles

blueflower999

OK, I'm the Seer. Sorry that I've been inactive, but my life has been busy, and I thought that lying low might be my best ally in this game. I have results, but don't take any of them too seriously, for obvious reasons.
Night 1: Socialfox was Green
Night 2: Davy was red
Bulbear! Blueflower999