News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Quote from: vermilionvermin on November 12, 2012, 06:57:40 PM>Say the ones on the list

Anyways, I suspect a high level of self-preservation went into Bubbles' post.  I think that that warrants a vote more than anything against Greg.
She may have been self= preserving, but it's a true statement nonetheless.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

If by self-preservation you mean that I told everyone why I shouldnt be suspicious after 2 other people (who were also on the list, btw) accused me, then yes, I was. If I didnt say anything you guys would jump all over me for being inactive when accused

Greg

Whoops, thought I'd voted earlier.
Bubbles for reasons stated in previous post, and also because of your defense. It sounded sort of like there couldn't be any weight at all put onto Waddle Bro's deal. Waddle Bro's fairly new and we don't know much about how he plays, but he hasn't played like the devious type.

FSM-Reapr

The obvious thing is that some humans were changed into millers. Also:
Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 12, 2012, 05:16:11 AMI am not allowed to tell the details, but I highly recommend the seer to seer the humans who are not in this list. Your previous seerings mean nothing now, trust me.
I can't say for sure, but I think two options. One wolf got away from the list, but this doesn't explain the seering comment. A human previously seered green could now be red. With a miller that shouldn't matter. BUT, I highly think a human was turned into a wolf/traitor as the cause of this deal. That's explains Waddle's comment perfectly.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 12, 2012, 04:59:59 PMHonestly, Im not listening to anything color-wise that Mephistopheles gives us. Like bird said, we have no idea of the deal, the price, or if anything was even accurate. What if Waddle was a wolf, and asked for 6 human players to be revealed as wolves? Theres no sure way to find out, even with Bird's cardflip. If you guys are really in the mood to lynch an inactive, I suggest shadowkirby since hes been active outside of the game with submissions but rarely here (even though thats like always)
I would think the price would be insanely high for a wolf to do that. Also if you get lynched, you should be red. :P Bubbles

I'm still wondering why no one else figured out this. This is much better deal than cardflip.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 13, 2012, 07:01:06 AMThe obvious thing is that some humans were changed into millers. Also:I can't say for sure, but I think two options. One wolf got away from the list, but this doesn't explain the seering comment. A human previously seered green could now be red. With a miller that shouldn't matter. BUT, I highly think a human was turned into a wolf/traitor as the cause of this deal. That's explains Waddle's comment perfectly.
:O

FSM-Reapr

I hate to do this, but you seem to be playing very much like in SOAP. Also I'll be taking a huge gamble this Day/next Night.

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 13, 2012, 07:09:59 AMI would think the price would be insanely high for a wolf to do that. Also if you get lynched, you should be red. :P Bubbles
If Im red, it proves my point even more about cardflips and posted seerings not being reliable -.-

the_last_sheikah

Oh crud, I almost forgot to vote, safety on sheikah again because I'm not confident either way on anyone just yet.  Curently posting on 3DS, I will try to be more active in the coming phases than I have been.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bird

I'm totes cool with bubbles getting the ole' lyncharoo.

I'd also like to propose that the seer claim.

There are a variety of reasons for this. First of all, I'm almost certain that the seer is alive, meaning that he won't be false claimed by some creative wolf. I arrived at this conclusion since, Dude, knowing he was going to be wolfed, said nothing, and none of the lynched players said anything either. BDS painted himself red so that he could do a silly plan with the seer, so he isn't the seer either.

The seer could share any results he had, as well as unite the two special roles. If he doesn't claim soon, he may die and be unable to share any of his information.

Thoughts?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mephistopheles

TWG XLIII: My Name is Mephistopheles

15 Players:
1 Master Wolf (green)
3 Wolves (red)
Faust - Seer* (blue)
Gretchen - Guardian* (blue)
9 Humans (green)

*There's a 50/50 chance for seering and guardings to be effective. A coin flip will occur (best two out of three) between the two and the winner's power will work. The loser will be told (s)he lost the coin flip when they'd normally get results.

1. vermilionvermin
2. SocialFox
3. gzgregory
4. FSM-Reapr
5. davy
6. Waddle Bro - 1x Phantom
7. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. SlowPokemon - 2x Phantoms
9. BlackDragonSlayer
10. blueflower999
11. Dude
12. Bird
13. the_last_sheikah
14. Bubbles 7689
15. shadowkirby - 1x Phantom

Bubbles7689 has lost her bet, her soul is now forfeit, she was Green.
It is now Night 3, Night 3 ends 1:00 AM CST (7:00 AM GMT) Thursday, Nov. 15

My Offices are still open, you may strike deals as you wish.

Please be aware that I reserve the right to stop taking deals, however if I do I will continue working on any approaches received before this point.

Mephistopheles

vermillionvermin
Bird
The Boy Who Cried Wolf
gzgregory

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bird on November 13, 2012, 09:36:18 PMThere are a variety of reasons for this. First of all, I'm almost certain that the seer is alive, meaning that he won't be false claimed by some creative wolf. I arrived at this conclusion since, Dude, knowing he was going to be wolfed, said nothing, and none of the lynched players said anything either. BDS painted himself red so that he could do a silly plan with the seer, so he isn't the seer either.

The seer could share any results he had, as well as unite the two special roles. If he doesn't claim soon, he may die and be unable to share any of his information.
I think BDS was red because of Waddle.
I see a Wynaut.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 13, 2012, 02:55:18 PMIf Im red, it proves my point even more about cardflips and posted seerings not being reliable -.-
...What? All red players were shown. Also I guess you were painted.

Toby