News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Oh you wolves. :P

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done... well, a far better thing I tried to do...

See you on the other side, whether in victory or defeat, we shall not know 'till the end!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 11, 2012, 09:23:26 PMFSM said that he found something out about davy... didn't he?

FSM told me in chat that he didn't know that I was in favor of an insta, but had the feeling that I was in favor of an insta. So I should have an equil number of suspicion on me as most of the other players on that list.

Quote from: Bird on November 11, 2012, 11:11:23 PMOh, interesting.

Well that clears a few things up. So apparently the people on that list are actually red now. I'm pretty sure BDS changed his color to red through a deal because he wanted to be seered and have the wolves claim to them so he could find them out. I don't know if the plan would have worked really well, but I'm pretty sure he's human (doubt a wolf would have gone through with such a hare-brained scheme).

I actually think there's not such a low chance that BDS was a wolf. The game is, first wolfing sent in will be accepted. It's highly likely that a wolf had send in his PM far before that list of red people was posted. Also, as the wolves don't know eachother, a miswolfing can easily be made if someone is stressing to get in the wolfing to prevend oneself from being wolf'd.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Gregory for being quite inactive and being on the red player list.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Toby

Gzgregory because I still think he should die.

FSM-Reapr

Gj Waddle. That was smart.

Yes, Davy is right.

Gzgregory because if he would be a human, he wouldn't be much use for us.

Waddle Bro

I am not allowed to tell the details, but I highly recommend the seer to seer the humans who are not in this list. Your previous seerings mean nothing now, trust me.

Also the wolves are super dumb, but more of that in the post game. xD

FSM-Reapr

I have a feeling that one human was turned into a wolf.

Also removing vote for now.

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2231

Greg hasn't even been online so far for a long time. I would give the man chance to defend himself.

SlowPokemon

FSM-Reapr

Greg

Ah shit.
I'm going to admit that I don't have much of a defense besides the fact that I wasn't even on last night phase. And I certainly wouldn't have wolfed someone on the red list. But okay.
Regarding the list, first off, I'm going to point out the likelihood that a wolf has a painting power.
Second, considering Socialfox was green, I'm going to guess that Slow and Bubbles are likely wolves, for honestly the same reasons that you all think I'm a wolf. If I had to hazard another guess I'd say davy, but I still think at least one wolf is painted.

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby

blueflower999

So, are we just... lynching inactives now? Is that the way to do it? I don't think so, personally.

Safety on TBWCW
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Guys, we are coming to the stage where the deals could really mess us up, I think we should make sure we have at least 2 wolf candidates each time because we can't always be sure that our most voted player will be lynched.

Bubbles

Honestly, Im not listening to anything color-wise that Mephistopheles gives us. Like bird said, we have no idea of the deal, the price, or if anything was even accurate. What if Waddle was a wolf, and asked for 6 human players to be revealed as wolves? Theres no sure way to find out, even with Bird's cardflip. If you guys are really in the mood to lynch an inactive, I suggest shadowkirby since hes been active outside of the game with submissions but rarely here (even though thats like always)

vermilionvermin

>Say the ones on the list

Anyways, I suspect a high level of self-preservation went into Bubbles' post.  I think that that warrants a vote more than anything against Greg.