News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mephistopheles

Waddle Bro

Can we have GMT? That would help me a lot.

Mephistopheles

FSM-Reapr

Mephistopheles

Waddle Bro found the following players to be red:

Bubbles 7689
BlackDragonSlayer
Bird
gzgregory
davy
Slowpokemon

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 11, 2012, 06:57:09 PMWaddle Bro found the following players to be red:

Bubbles 7689
BlackDragonSlayer
Bird
gzgregory
davy
Slowpokemon

Apparantly, three of these people aren't actually red.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 11, 2012, 06:57:09 PMWaddle Bro found the following players to be red:

Bubbles 7689
BlackDragonSlayer
Bird
gzgregory
davy
Slowpokemon

Sorry for double post...
I'm taking a guess, and saying that Bird, gzgregory, and davy are the real wolves...
The other three are either a likely result/payment of the possible deal, or "something else." :P :P :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Based on the fact that I'm not a wolf, I'm going to go ahead and assert that the list is totally worthless. If it means anything, I think that the list might be "half wolves, half humans," but that's not a risk I'd really care to risk the game's outcome on.

I'll be looking for the wolves the old fashioned way, looks like.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on November 11, 2012, 09:13:07 PMBased on the fact that I'm not a wolf, I'm going to go ahead and assert that the list is totally worthless. If it means anything, I think that the list might be "half wolves, half humans," but that's not a risk I'd really care to risk the game's outcome on.

I'll be looking for the wolves the old fashioned way, looks like.
Ah, good ol' Bird... and I guess you don't want the seer to seer me... I suppose that doesn't matter either way now...

FSM said that he found something out about davy... didn't he? Gzgregory had the weird absence, which could normally be put aside, but... And you (I guess my gamble wasn't totally worthless)...
I trust Bubbles and SlowPokemon at this point; they've done nothing to suspicious...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

There is no reason to trust either of those people.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on November 11, 2012, 09:33:51 PMThere is no reason to trust either of those people.
Neither is there significant reason not to suspect them. Not to mention that, if you were a human, you'd probably try to make the wolves believe you were a wolf without alerting the humans, rather than simply denying it completely.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mephistopheles

TWG XLIII: My Name is Mephistopheles

15 Players:
1 Master Wolf (green)
3 Wolves (red)
Faust - Seer* (blue)
Gretchen - Guardian* (blue)
9 Humans (green)

*There's a 50/50 chance for seering and guardings to be effective. A coin flip will occur (best two out of three) between the two and the winner's power will work. The loser will be told (s)he lost the coin flip when they'd normally get results.

1. Hercules
2. SocialFox
3. gzgregory
4. FSM-Reapr
5. davy
6. Waddle Bro
7. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. SlowPokemon
9. BlackDragonSlayer
10. blueflower999
11. Dude
12. Bird
13. the_last_sheikah
14. Bubbles 7689
15. shadowkirby

BlackDragonSlayer has lost his bet, his soul is now forfeit, he was Red.
It is now Day 2, Day 2 ends 1:00 AM CST (7:00 AM GMT) Wednesday, Nov. 14

My Offices are still open, you may strike deals as you wish.

Please be aware that I reserve the right to stop taking deals, however if I do I will continue working on any approaches received before this point.

Bird

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 11, 2012, 11:00:20 PMBlackDragonSlayer has lost his bet, his soul is now forfeit, he was Red.

Uhh...

Yeah okay so colors stopped making sense a long time ago.

Let's lynch Gzgregory. He's been super inactive and his name was on that dumb list.

Mephistopheles

My bad BDS was Red. Fixed the original post.

Bird

Oh, interesting.

Well that clears a few things up. So apparently the people on that list are actually red now. I'm pretty sure BDS changed his color to red through a deal because he wanted to be seered and have the wolves claim to them so he could find them out. I don't know if the plan would have worked really well, but I'm pretty sure he's human (doubt a wolf would have gone through with such a hare-brained scheme).

But I was almost totally certain I was green before I saw that post by Meph. So this means that either the wolves changed my color through a deal, or a human made a deal to have the names of the red players revealed to the thread, but Meph was a dick about it and made some humans red as well.

Either way, there have to be some humans and some wolves on that list, and GZG still sounds like a fine lynch option.