News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Hey, sorry for the inactivity.

First off safety on FSM. I'd vote for Social, but he looks like he's got plenty of votes on him already.

Regarding Verm, well, despite the fact that I think revealing one of your wolf partners to look human is a bit far, I'd say that the strategy actually might work well in this whole "deal" situation. It's entirely possible that Social has taken out some sort of deal nudged by Verm, or that Verm has done so himself.

Toby

Gz, why were you inactive?

Also are we agreeing to lynch social then? I'm ready to do so if you guys are too.

FSM-Reapr

davy

Why not? Everyone that wanted to make deals should have already done that.
Social
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Guys, I am not allowed to tell but no instas. Also davy I knew you'd be in favor to insta. ;)

davy

If you don't want an insta, remove your own vote. It's awfully suspicious if you leave your vote on someone who's going to be insta'd soon while you want to avoid insta's.

Also, please explain why you knew that I would be in favor to insta.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: davy on November 10, 2012, 09:54:57 AMIf you don't want an insta, remove your own vote. It's awfully suspicious if you leave your vote on someone who's going to be insta'd soon while you want to avoid insta's.

Also, please explain why you knew that I would be in favor to insta.
You can't remove votes(common rule), but I can change them: davy just for teh lulz

And I can't. That would be against what Mr. Meph said to me.

Toby

Seems that fsm done a deal and I'm guessing that if social gets insta'd then someone will randomly die? Or maybe he will die himself.. Something bad will happen I'm guessing though.

FSM-Reapr

I just need time, please? Humans have nothing to lose if this phase would not end in an insta.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 09, 2012, 11:26:50 PMNo, apparently you misunderstood me. I meant that if you're a human who's in touch with a wolf, you should tell your plan to someone you think is a human.
You, apparantly, don't understand completely either. ??? I've been very active in the PM section, with more than one person.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 10, 2012, 10:34:47 AMYou can't remove votes(common rule), but I can change them: davy just for teh lulz

Removing votes has been able voor dozens of TWG's. The fact that a couple of hosts (spit and verm if I am correct) didn't allow you to doesn't immediately make it a common rule.

Also, not removing vote because 1) I won't be able to change it afterwards and 2) I have become suspicious of you and I wouldn't like helping a wolf.

the_last_sheikah

Safety on Sheikah
I agree with holding off an insta, perhaps we could get more information out of Socialfox before we kill him.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Since fsm kinda gave away that he made a deal, did that break a rule of the game? I knew something like this would happen since when people dont have a straight answer as to why they were sending a message or want something to happen, it would basically give away that the made a deal. Its ok since no one knows anything about the deal, except that somehow it has to do with an insta, right?

Safety on Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 10, 2012, 12:27:09 PMSince fsm kinda gave away that he made a deal, did that break a rule of the game?
We all know Bird made the card flipping deal, and that was announced by Mephistopheles himself... but I don't think you can go into any significant detail? ???

Also, I think FSM's deal had something to do with davy. Possibly a seering of davy?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber