TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Im guessing, unless there was some hidden trick to the deal (which there probably was). I wonder what the price was?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 09, 2012, 07:33:56 PMIm guessing, unless there was some hidden trick to the deal (which there probably was). I wonder what the price was?
It could be either, most likely, Bird gaining something harmful, or losing something helpful...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bubbles

If I was Mephistopheles, I would have done something like make the roles reversed, or somehow make the results unreliable. Im just saying that were dealing with the devil here, so dont trust everything you see

Bird

I think Mephistopheles seems like a nice guy.  :)
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on November 09, 2012, 07:45:11 PMI think Mephistopheles seems like a nice guy.  :)
I think that too... I hope so...
I just wonder what some of the later deals' payments will be. I can just imagine some extreme deals, and equally extreme payments. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

BlackDragonSlayer, can you explain again why you think I'm suspicious?  Is it that you think I was a wolf and actually claimed my real role to Socialfox, or is it that I'm so sure that Socialfox is a wolf?  If it's the former, read the first four bolded lines of the first log in http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4956.msg176225#msg176225 .  If it's that I'm so sure Socialfox is a wolf, that applies to pretty much everyone in the game except for you and Socialfox.  I still don't understand why Social could be a human when he chose not to report what should have been a confirmed wolf.  Even if he had doubts, there was no reason not to tell the thread (or even another player) that I had told him that I was a wolf.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bird on November 09, 2012, 07:45:11 PMI think Mephistopheles seems like a nice guy.  :)
He's playing for the wolf team. -.-

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on November 09, 2012, 08:55:13 PMBlackDragonSlayer, can you explain again why you think I'm suspicious?  Is it that you think I was a wolf and actually claimed my real role to Socialfox, or is it that I'm so sure that Socialfox is a wolf?  If it's the former, read the first four bolded lines of the first log in http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4956.msg176225#msg176225 .  If it's that I'm so sure Socialfox is a wolf, that applies to pretty much everyone in the game except for you and Socialfox.  I still don't understand why Social could be a human when he chose not to report what should have been a confirmed wolf.  Even if he had doubts, there was no reason not to tell the thread (or even another player) that I had told him that I was a wolf.
By trying to bait him in as a wolf and, possibly, in the case that you are a wolf, use him as a type of shield. How do you know he wasn't trying to do the same?
Reporting things instantly, with little or no backing from logical information, isn't always the best path to go, as it can result in MORE confusion, and a greater-than-normal chance of lynching a human.
In PM conversations (albeit small :P) I've had with SocialFox, he seems much like an ambitious human... or a really open-minded-in-a-foolish-way wolf. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Also SocialFox.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 09, 2012, 10:23:14 PMIn PM conversations (albeit small :P) I've had with SocialFox, he seems much like an ambitious human... or a really open-minded-in-a-foolish-way wolf. :P
So you kept this information as a secret. Honestly, I think if you're gonna be in touch with a wolf, you should tell it to the one you think is the most human. Otherwise it's super suspicious. I did that when I false-claimed.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 09, 2012, 10:28:28 PMSo you kept this information as a secret. Honestly, I think if you're gonna be in touch with a wolf, you should tell it to the one you think is the most human. Otherwise it's super suspicious. I did that when I false-claimed.
If you knew why I didn't just proclaim it out for all to hear, you'd understand. :P Completely. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

No, apparently you misunderstood me. I meant that if you're a human who's in touch with a wolf, you should tell your plan to someone you think is a human.

FSM-Reapr

Bird, I would like to discuss with you for a while in the chat. I'll be waiting.

Toby

I'm getting a little suspicious of BDS now, anyone else? Seeeeer hiiim