News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: Bird on November 09, 2012, 02:28:41 PMI have seen you work against your team many times if that meant survival. In a previous game, I claimed wolf, and you suggested to the thread that all the humans claim wolf to me, to prevent me from finding my partners. It turns out that you were actually a wolf that game.

I think it's entirely possible that you didn't believe SocialFox was a wolf at first, but by the time you had made that connection, you couldn't plausibly turn back and so had to expose him. You were playing the role of human, and before you knew it, you had played it too well! You wouldn't have told him to post your confession since at that point you didn't know he was a wolf until he failed to do just that. And I don't think you would have done that as a wolf anyway. I don't think you're that trusting.

Honestly, it's a compliment.
Was that NSM or LLF?

Bird

LLF. I think that game ended early since some people got mad at me over some stuff. I ended up catching two of the wolves before the game ended early.

http://llforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=2979
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

the_last_sheikah

Whoa, lot's happened already.  Sorry for inactivity, I've been playing a lot of Halo 4 recently.
Anyways, I've skimmed through the game and I'm not sure exactly what's happening, but I think some form of leadership might be beneficial.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on November 09, 2012, 04:42:11 PMWhoa, lot's happened already.  Sorry for inactivity, I've been playing a lot of Halo 4 recently.
Anyways, I've skimmed through the game and I'm not sure exactly what's happening, but I think some form of leadership might be beneficial.
im teh allaince leder.

Bird

I don't think we need an alliance or anything. Humans shouldn't need somebody telling them what to do in order for them to be effective.

Seer should claim if he gets/got a red result though.

Mephistopheles

Ok, I believe I responded to all of you. If I didn't reply to a deal you proposed, just resend the message to me.

Mephistopheles

Notice: I seem to be missing parts of PM conversations, please make sure you've cc'd me in all PMs related to the game.

Thank you,
-The Management

BlackDragonSlayer

Suspicion list time! ???
1: vermilionvermin: Could be a wolf trying to disguise himself, which would make sense for a wolf. If SocialFox is a wolf, that would be ironic...
2: Bird: Could be human, or easily could be wolf. Not exactly too sure yet.
3: FSM-Reapr: Actions make somewhat sense...
4: gzgregory: Weird semi-absence??

5: The Boy Who Cried Wolf: Seems human?
6: SocialFox: Seems human enough... but has potential to be a wolf.
7: shadowkirby: Seems human...
8: SlowPokemon: Not enough info yet?

9: blueflower999: Seems human, not enough info yet.
10: Bubbles_7689: Not enough info?
11: Waddle Bro: Not enough info?
12: davy: So far, has been acting like a human...

13: the_last_sheikah: Not enough info?
14: Dude: Could be a wolf's mistaken lynch, but I doubt it.
15: BlackDragonSlayer: :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

1. SocialFox - Obvious.
2. Gzgregory - Out of the ordinary inactivity, which matches up with a previous performance.
X. shadowkirby - Not enough info.
X. SlowPokemon
X. davy
X. blueflower999
X. Bubbles
X. the_last_sheikah
9. FSM-Reapr - Helped create plans to help the humans.
10. vermilionvermin - Helped catch socialfox.
11. The Boy Who Cried Wolf - Was suspicious about a person for sending messages. A wolf would realize that this wasn't suspicious, since the wolves didn't know each other.
12. Waddle Bro - False claimed to socialfox.
13. BDS - Extremely typical performance.
14. Bird - Moi.

Mephistopheles

Bird has started flipping cards.

Cardflips will now occur, starting with the next death of the game.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 09, 2012, 07:19:46 PMBird has started flipping cards.

Cardflips will now occur, starting with the next death of the game.
What, may I ask, are cardflips? :S

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

the_last_sheikah

Well, that's helpful, but I do show concern for the price our aviary friend must pay for this.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Ooo thanks bird. That was really smart :D I never would've thought of that. So it lasts the whole game from now on? Sorry I havent been active but the phase ends late for me and it was a school night, and I literally just got home after 4 or so hours.

BlackDragonSlayer

Now, information is revealed even upon the player's lynching AND wolfing?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber