TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 09, 2012, 06:03:19 AMFSM had a plan. I helped him with that.

This is not copypasted from the claim I sent to SocialFox. FSM said I should use my n00bishness as an advantage. So I did, by sending this PM:
We have a potential suspect with FSM, but I won't share that until the next Day, because he could do a deal that would hurt the humans somehow.
This is true. We had a real-life conversation where I saw that he wasn't lying. Trust me, I've lived with him for like 13 and a half years.

Mephistopheles

I would ask you to stop discussing TWG in a medium outside of the thread or chat, as I have no way to monitor whether or not you are discussing deals, which is cheating.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 09, 2012, 07:23:57 AMI would ask you to stop discussing TWG in a medium outside of the thread or chat, as I have no way to monitor whether or not you are discussing deals, which is cheating.
We were not. But okay. We did talk about deals before the game even won the host sign-ups though.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Bird

people who definitely need to be seered:

shadowkirby
verm
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

EFitTrainr

I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

I defend shadowkirby, and, although I'm a bit reluctant, I vote for SocialFox.

I feel as if there are other, more likely candidates for wolves, but, oh well...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

SocialFox.

But lets hold off the insta. I don't think we're there quite yet, but we're getting close.

Toby

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 09, 2012, 12:39:20 PMI defend shadowkirby, and, although I'm a bit reluctant, I vote for SocialFox.

I feel as if there are other, more likely candidates for wolves, but, oh well...

What do you mean with defending Shadow, I don't see a reason why he should be seer'd, but I also do not see a reason not to seer him.

Also, more likely candidates? Please enlighten us.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mephistopheles

I'm off to work, if I didn't respond to you I didn't have time.

I'll get you as soon as I can.

Bird

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 09, 2012, 12:28:24 PMWhat did I do
The same thing you always do: nothing. We won't be able to tell if you're a human or a wolf unless you post more, and I doubt that's going to happen. So I'm recommending you to be seered.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on November 09, 2012, 01:13:08 PMWhat do you mean with defending Shadow, I don't see a reason why he should be seer'd, but I also do not see a reason not to seer him.

Also, more likely candidates? Please enlighten us.
Exactly. It could be a wasted seer, and would potentially open him to wolfings.

Other people... acting suspiciously. Although you probably wouldn't listen much to me... because it's so early on in the game, and nearly everyone has been acting if even a little "inconsistent."

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

BDS: Can you give us names and examples, rather than just saying "people" every time?

BlackDragonSlayer

Specifically FSM and vermilionvermin, less so with FSM. Neither of their actions seemed to justify their intended "reasons" for doing them, especially with vermilionvermin, trying to get SocialFox to "admit" he was a wolf.

I don't see how SocialFox's actions instantly make him a wolf... again, with vermilionvermin, SocialFox himself could have been trying to get vermilionvermin to "admit" he was a wolf. If he were a wolf, I don't think he would be that confused and conflicted with his actions.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber