News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mephistopheles

Just a reminder, you must follow through and accept the deals as described, otherwise they will not go through.

Yugi

Quote from: vermilionvermin on November 08, 2012, 10:24:29 PMBecause none of the claims you received are reliable after FSM told everyone to claim wolf to you.  I agree that we should hold off on the Socialfox insta though.
FSM and Waddle Bro claimed before that.

Toby

Right everyone, here's what we are going to do,

We are all going to make a deal to make an unstoppable seer on the person below us on the playerlist. That way noone can block or stop our seer and we are guaranteed to find a wolf. You must go forward with the deal then on the day phase we vote for whoever turned red.

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 09, 2012, 12:24:24 AMRight everyone, here's what we are going to do,

We are all going to make a deal to make an unstoppable seer on the person below us on the playerlist. That way noone can block or stop our seer and we are guaranteed to find a wolf. You must go forward with the deal then on the day phase we vote for whoever turned red.
And Now any hope of that plan working will fail.

davy

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 09, 2012, 12:24:24 AMRight everyone, here's what we are going to do,

We can be next to sure Mephisto won't grant a deal like that. He will most likely not allow us to use our deals to make the game unballanced, which is something this deal will sure do.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bird

Wolves could just make a deal to be seered green or something.

I think part of the beauty of this game is that, if the host is wise enough, there aren't any loopholes. And even if he lets a faulty deal slip through, it can be challenged.

Also SocialFox is a confirmed wolf now. Sorry man, we have to lynch you. :(
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

And I just sent in a batch of deal ideas, to get an idea of how costs will work. I'll get back to you guys once I have some form of a plan.

Yugi

Other than Waddle, did you send in any more people?

Bird

Every claim you received was actually one of my minions carrying out orders I gave them.

You're reality is just a lie that I've engineered. Smile for the cameras, you're on "The SocialFox Show".

Yugi

Quote from: Bird on November 09, 2012, 01:49:09 AMEvery claim you received was actually one of my minions carrying out orders I gave them.

You're reality is just a lie that I've engineered. Smile for the cameras, you're on "The SocialFox Show".
What time is the Show on?

Mephistopheles

Notice:

I'm going to bed before the sun comes up, please be aware that I might not get back to your PMs for another 7 hours.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SocialFox on November 08, 2012, 10:16:40 PMFSM claimed wolf.
lol I can't copypasta my claim but it was like this:

QuoteI'm a wolf. Could you tell me my wuff buddy?

thnx

Mozilla Firefox

FSM-Reapr

Also Waddle was my secret undercover agent I told to claim to you. teehee

FSM-Reapr

Also guys, I recommend that if the jury will be summoned it should be today. Dude the confirmed human could help a lot with the deals.

Waddle Bro

FSM had a plan. I helped him with that.

This is not copypasted from the claim I sent to SocialFox. FSM said I should use my n00bishness as an advantage. So I did, by sending this PM:
QuoteHey, I don't know how this game works, but it's obvious that you're a wolf. I'm a wolf too. It's obvious that you'll die the next Day, so you should claim wolf to make the last wolf to claim to you and I would know my other wolf partner.

Are you okay with this?

We have a potential suspect with FSM, but I won't share that until the next Day, because he could do a deal that would hurt the humans somehow.