TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

I think this potatoes going to become mash soon

davy

I decided to change my online status to permanent hidden during TWG's because FSM stalks to much on WO so that if I am a wolf, I'm not caught sending PM's and if I do not hide myself while being a human, people will immediately know that I'm a wolf if they see me making an action while I'm actually hidden.

Quote from: vermilionvermin on November 07, 2012, 11:02:31 PM22:00   Nighthawk   then i took out davy because i thought he would see through it, but that was a horrible idea because he might see it before since he's from europe

I don't get that last part. Especially because FSM and Waddle are from Europe to.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Yugi

Toby

I'm sure social is a wolf, he avoids the question at one point and changes subject. I've hear enough,

vote: socialfox

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 08, 2012, 01:59:33 AMI'm sure social is a wolf, he avoids the question at one point and changes subject. I've hear enough,

vote: socialfox
You do realise that.
1.I didn't avoid the question.
2.It's the Night phase.

Toby

1. Ill get a quote when I get home
2. I was just testing you

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 07, 2012, 09:23:25 PMIt is now Night 1, Night 1 ends 12:00AM CST, Friday Nov. 9

I'll update this with the other time zones, just give me which ones you need.
GMT would be nice. Also for Waddle Bro to know, GMT is two hours back from our time.

Greg

FSM-Reapr

Dear Mephistopheles,

I wanted to ask one thing. Are we allowed to speak of deals that haven't yet occurred for example: "No one make this kind of deal, because I'll do it"

FSM-Reapr

Toby

Quote22:28   vermilionvermin   I don't think you are!
22:28   vermilionvermin   And I'm confident enough in that.
22:28   vermilionvermin   Confident enough to tell you I'm a wolf
22:30   FaustVII   do you know who faust Vii is?

That's your avoiding the topic quote right there.

Toby

Greg

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 08, 2012, 07:54:24 AMDear Mephistopheles,

I wanted to ask one thing. Are we allowed to speak of deals that haven't yet occurred for example: "No one make this kind of deal, because I'll do it"

FSM-Reapr

He said we could in the sign-up thread.

I think we should discuss some potential deals. Guarding power, anyone?

FSM-Reapr

why am I the only person in the chat -.-

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 08, 2012, 08:59:37 AMwhy am I the only person in the chat -.-
Because I've been asleep for quite some time. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber