News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on November 07, 2012, 11:02:31 PMSummary of this is that Bird asked me to claim wolf to Socialfox.  I did, and Socialfox took a really long time responding to me.  He was hesitant to admit to being a wolf and openly denied it at points but slowly admitted to being a wolf.  Here's the kicker:  He left without posting anything detailing my "confession".  I would have thought that a human would be excited about catching a wolf, no?  But he said nothing, not even to Bird.
If anything, I feel as if that would make SocialFox seem less suspicious: he was probably wondering whether he should try and risk baiting you in by saying that he was a wolf, and risk you revealing that in the game topic, thus making him suspicious from the start of the game??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

I wasn't sure if verm was fake claiming or not.
As verm is one of our best players, if I revealed it, he would be lynched day one without being able to post a defence.(like FSm in TWG XL)
Plus I was reading Bleach and One piece at the time.

vermilionvermin

I would have had ample time to post a defense in the next day.  I was also still online at the time.  And people generally don't insta without letting someone defend themselves.

Bird

Also it doesn't really matter. If you really sent in your PM to kill Dude, he'll die this phase. Maestro's wolfing system takes the first PM any of the wolves send, and it's likely that yours was the first.

You really might as well give up now.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

Quote from: Bird on November 07, 2012, 11:14:34 PMAlso it doesn't really matter. If you really sent in your PM to kill Dude, he'll die this phase. Maestro's wolfing system takes the first PM any of the wolves send, and it's likely that yours was the first.

You did not read that Log.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on November 07, 2012, 11:14:34 PMAlso it doesn't really matter. If you really sent in your PM to kill Dude, he'll die this phase. Maestro's wolfing system takes the first PM any of the wolves send, and it's likely that yours was the first.

If SocialFox isn't a wolf, then it's likely that a real wolf will see this as a chance to take out two near-guarenteed humans. One by wolfing, one by lynching.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SocialFox on November 07, 2012, 11:12:24 PMAs verm is one of our best players, if I revealed it, he would be lynched day one without being able to post a defence.(like FSm in TWG XL)
I don't get this. ???

ninja'd You're trying too hard. -.-

vermilionvermin

I made a mistake and recommended that Faust guard Dude.  Faust should guard FSM, not Dude, as that is the second person Social said he was wolfing.

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on November 07, 2012, 11:18:23 PMI made a mistake and recommended that Faust guard Dude.  Faust should guard FSM, not Dude, as that is the second person Social said he was wolfing.
And should we try a seering?

That brings me to a question: Since there's a 50/50 chance of either power working, where one works and the other doesn't (is this correct, from what I gathered from reading ???), if only one player does their action, would that guarentee 100% chance?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mephistopheles

Nope, even if one of the two didn't use their power, I would still do the coin flip.

BlackDragonSlayer

...is it just me, or does it say that I'm offline?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: vermilionvermin on November 07, 2012, 11:18:23 PMI made a mistake and recommended that Faust guard Dude.  Faust should guard FSM, not Dude, as that is the second person Social said he was wolfing.
Faust is the Seer.

Toby

Hey potatoes I think that we potatoes should start looking at the potatoes below is

Yugi