News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Social Fox, if you seriously are a wolf, then... this has to be a new record. A wolf being discovered before the first night phase is even over!

Also, mandatory post. This whole deal thing is kinda scaring me, but I am intrigued. I may ask for a deal just to see what the price will be. But if I don't make any, don't be surprised.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 08, 2012, 02:19:51 PMSocial Fox, if you seriously are a wolf, then... this has to be a new record. A wolf being discovered before the first night phase is even over!
*cough*Gotta Catch 'em All*cough*

BlackDragonSlayer

My PM inbox is acting a little weird today... so if any of you get multiples of messages I send, it's because it refused to send it the first time. :S
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Also, FSM and Waddle Bro, thank you for your claims.

Bubbles

5 posts before the first phase ends...wow Social :P

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 08, 2012, 02:32:42 PMMy PM inbox is acting a little weird today... so if any of you get multiples of messages I send, it's because it refused to send it the first time. :S
It sometimes does that when you hit buttons like tab, since I thought that that worked as an indent but apparently it highlight the send message button ::)

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 08, 2012, 02:43:17 PMWhy are you sending messages?  :o
I think that in this game (though not in night 1) its pretty standard to be seen sending messages, since the wolves dont know each other anyway, and other players would be making deals with Mephistopheles. But I would like to know who BDS was "communicating" with, since that seems like a generic answer that could mean anything

EFitTrainr

Hey guys.
So I'm a human. AGAIN. Is there some sort of secret TWC rule that I have to be human EVERY GAME.
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 08, 2012, 05:03:05 PMHey guys.
So I'm a human. AGAIN. Is there some sort of secret TWC rule that I have to be human EVERY GAME.
totes

Yugi

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 08, 2012, 05:03:05 PMHey guys.
You were wolf in Professer Layton.

Mephistopheles

TWG XLIII: My Name is Mephistopheles

15 Players:
1 Master Wolf (green)
3 Wolves (red)
Faust - Seer* (blue)
Gretchen - Guardian* (blue)
9 Humans (green)

*There's a 50/50 chance for seering and guardings to be effective. A coin flip will occur (best two out of three) between the two and the winner's power will work. The loser will be told (s)he lost the coin flip when they'd normally get results.

1. Hercules
2. SocialFox
3. gzgregory
4. FSM-Reapr
5. davy
6. Waddle Bro
7. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. SlowPokemon
9. BlackDragonSlayer
10. blueflower999
11. Dude
12. Bird
13. the_last_sheikah
14. Bubbles 7689
15. shadowkirby

Dude has been taken to Dis, his soul is now forfeit
It is now Day 1, Day 1 ends 2:00AM Sunday, Nov.11

My Offices are now open, you may strike deals as you wish.

I work late, so that's way the phase ends so late. No, I will not adjust it for any reason.

davy

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 08, 2012, 10:05:30 PMNo, I will not adjust it for any reason.

What about an insta?  ::)

Anyway, since Dude died, I guess we can be pretty sure that Social is a wolf, right?

However, I think it might be wise not to insta him yet, to allow players who need it to make deals today.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Yugi

Quote from: davy on November 08, 2012, 10:14:28 PMWhat about an insta?  ::)

Anyway, since Dude died, I guess we can be pretty sure that Social is a wolf, right?

However, I think it might be wise not to insta him yet, to allow players who need it to make deals today.
FSM claimed wolf.

Yugi

Quote from: davy on November 08, 2012, 10:14:28 PMWhat about an insta?  ::)

If I were a wolf, why would I reveal the two wolf claims?

vermilionvermin

Because none of the claims you received are reliable after FSM told everyone to claim wolf to you.  I agree that we should hold off on the Socialfox insta though.