News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XLIII - My Name is Mephistopheles

Started by Mephistopheles, November 07, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Dear Mephistopheles,
                            I write to you in order to suggest a proposition.  I shall sacrifice all the Players in the game in return for my winning of it.
                                                                                                                                                                                              Hugs and Kisses,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Mashi

Dude

Bird

Nighthawk acted like he was a wolf, then said to socialfox "hey i'm a wolf, and i think ur a wolf too, what's up" and so socialfox was like "hey i pm'd da host to kill dude or fsm or something" and then Nighthawk was PRETENDING THE WHOLE TIME and is actually human, and told the thread that socialfox was a wolf, then socialfox was like "uhh... i was pretending too."

Also you're probably going to die tonight. Sorry Dude! :(
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

It's kinda obvious that if Social's a wolf, he should claim to unite the two other wolves.

QUICK EVERYBODY CLAIM WOLF TO SOCIALFOX

Mephistopheles

Once more for clarification:

The wolves do not know each other, first PM recieved wins.

If in the event that either the seer or guardian don't send in a PM, the coin flip will still occur.

Any PMs sent to MaestroUGC will be ignored during the course of the game.

There are no deals accepted right now, I will make a post proper when the office is open.

Thank you,
-The Management

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 08, 2012, 01:17:52 PMIt's kinda obvious that if Social's a wolf, he should claim to unite the two other wolves.

QUICK EVERYBODY CLAIM WOLF TO SOCIALFOX
It's kinda obvious that you're trying to get all the wolves to claim to SocialFox, so you'll know who they are. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 08, 2012, 01:42:12 PMIt's kinda obvious that you're trying to get all the wolves to claim to SocialFox, so you'll know who they are. :P
What?

Bird

I think he's trying to prevent the wolves from knowing each other by mixing the legitimate wolf claims with a bunch of false-claims from humans.

BlackDragonSlayer

If SocialFox isn't a wolf, you won't make things any better...

I feel as if SocialFox's response was a bit confused, as if he WERE are human. But that's jut me, I guess...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bird on November 08, 2012, 01:46:31 PMI think he's trying to prevent the wolves from knowing each other by mixing the legitimate wolf claims with a bunch of false-claims from humans.
Yes. wtf BDS ???

BlackDragonSlayer

That will just make things even worse, or more confusing. What if the real wolves are the only ones to claim human, mixed in with one or two more human claims? Results will be contradictory and merely confusing.
It won't confuse the wolves as much as it does the humans.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

I think most people at this point think that Socialfox is a wolf, so we're proceeding as if that's the case. That means damage control, and preventing him from using his suspicious position to unite his teammates.

Yeah, there's a chance he's human as well, but he never actually asked for wolves to claim to him, so it's not like we could have made him useful in that situation anyway.

BlackDragonSlayer

Could it be possible that the wolves have already found out at least one of each other? Meaning that those two wolves are seeking the third wolf? Or is it more likely that they're in the dark?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Social should claim wolf even if he's a human to sell out the most potential wolves ::)

Dude

Quote from: Bird on November 08, 2012, 01:14:34 PMAlso you're probably going to die tonight. Sorry Dude! :(
I'm too good at this game, I guess. ::)